News: TAG Immobilien AG (TEGG.DE)
25 Jul 2014
Wed, Jun 25 2014
June 25 - TAG Immobilien AG : * Says issues 2014/2020 bond in the amount of EUR 125 million through private
FRANKFURT - Germany's TAG Immobilien agreed to sell the bulk of its commercial real estate business to Apollo Global Management in a deal worth 297 million euros ($408 million) as it seeks to focus on residential properties.
* To offer dividend of 0.25 euros/share 2014-15 (Recasts lead, adds analyst comment, shares)
* Snam 2013 net profit rises 17.7 pct, dividend yield 6.2 pct (Recasts lead, adds CEO comments, background)
FRANKFURT, Feb 27 - The finance chief of TAG Immobilien, Georg Griesemann, will step down at the end of March, less than a year and a half after taking office, the German real estate group said as it published financial results on Thursday.
FRANKFURT, Feb 4 - TAG Immobilien AG : * Says acquires residential portfolio of approx. 4,000 units * Says buys properties for around EUR 120.5 million
FRANKFURT, Feb 3 - German real estate group TAG Immobilien AG said an external audit has cleared its chief executive of allegations of poor judgment in some of his business decisions.
- Wisconsin Energy - Implications Of The Latest Big Energy Deal
- Why Wisconsin Energy (WEC) Stock Is Gaining Today
- Will This Upgrade Help Wisconsin Energy (WEC) Stock Today?
- Commodities Today: The Next M&A Targets In The Utility Sector
- Why Integrys Energy (TEG) Stock Is Up Today
- Wisconsin Energy to Acquire Integrys Energy in $9.1B Deal