News: TAG Immobilien AG (TEGG.DE)
Fri, Feb 28 2014
* Snam 2013 net profit rises 17.7 pct, dividend yield 6.2 pct (Recasts lead, adds CEO comments, background)
FRANKFURT, Feb 27 - The finance chief of TAG Immobilien, Georg Griesemann, will step down at the end of March, less than a year and a half after taking office, the German real estate group said as it published financial results on Thursday.
FRANKFURT, Feb 4 - TAG Immobilien AG : * Says acquires residential portfolio of approx. 4,000 units * Says buys properties for around EUR 120.5 million
FRANKFURT, Feb 3 - German real estate group TAG Immobilien AG said an external audit has cleared its chief executive of allegations of poor judgment in some of his business decisions.
FRANKFURT, Dec 18 - TAG Immobilien AG : * Says buys residential real estate portfolio with nearly 3,000 units * Says purchase price EUR 70.5 million
BERLIN, Nov 2 - The chief executive of German property company TAG Immobilien expanded his private real estate investments last month after pledging to transfer all such activities to a trustee by the end of the year, Welt am Sonntag reported.
FRANKFURT - Under fire for a potential conflict of interest, the chief executive of German property company TAG Immobilien will transfer all of his private real estate investments to a trustee by the end of the year, TAG said on Wednesday.
FRANKFURT, Oct 16 - Under fire for a potential conflict of interest, the chief executive of German property company TAG Immobilien will transfer all of his private real estate investments to a trustee by the end of the year, TAG said on Wednesday.
* CEO says he won't step down (Adds details on report, company's response, shares)
FRANKFURT, Oct 9 - German real estate group TAG Immobilien AG said it would commission an external review of allegations made by a newspaper of questionable conduct by its chief executive.
- S&P 500 Dog Gab And Gas Gets 5% To 21% February Upsides
- Integrys Energy Group Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 3 Ultra Utilities Dogs Generated 12% To 22% Valentine Upsides
- S&P 500 5% To 23% January Upsides Tagged By Telecom, Tobacco, And Energy Dogs
- 4 Ultra Utilities Dogs Generate 12% To 20% January Upsides
- 5 S&P 500 Dogs Chase 13% To 17% December Upsides