News: TAG Immobilien AG (TEGG.DE)
Mon, Dec 15 2014
* Seizes additional selling opportunities on the Berlin market
* Shareholders once again resolve authorisation to acquire own shares and elect rolf elgeti to supervisory board
* Tag Immobilien: expands residential properties / acquisition of 3,150 units with prospect of high returns
Sept 18 - TAG Immobilien AG : * Says acquired a residential property portfolio with 1,503 housing units in
BERLIN, Sept 11 - German real estate firm TAG Immobilien said chief executive Rolf Elgeti is stepping down from his post early and will move to a role on the supervisory board.
Aug 7 - TAG Immobilien AG : * CEO says is currently not in sales talks but does not rule out any option * CEO says has always made clear that he is a big fan of sector consolidation
Aug 7 - TAG Immobilien AG : * Says first-half FFO of EUR 41.7 million * Says reconfirms its FFO forecast of EUR 90 million for the full year 2014 * Says 250 million EUR in cash and cash equivalents are now available, can be
BERLIN/FRANKFURT, Aug 5 - The chief executive of German real estate company TAG Immobilien is looking for parties interested in buying the group, several banking sources told Reuters on Tuesday.
BERLIN, Aug 5 - German real estate company TAG Immobilien is up for sale, German business daily Handelsblatt reported, citing industry sources.
- The Best Utilities To Own For Total Return And Dividend Income Growth
- Cramer's Lightning Round - I Am Not Tempted By Europe (1/6/15)
- Merger Arbitrage Mondays - January 5, 2015
- Cramer's Lightning Round - The Semiconductor Cycle Is Kicking In (12/22/14)
- Utility Stocks: Focus On Policy, Not Politics
- Comparing America's 3 Largest Gas Utility Companies