News: TAG Immobilien AG (TEGG.DE)
15 Aug 2014
BERLIN, Sept 11 - German real estate firm TAG Immobilien said chief executive Rolf Elgeti is stepping down from his post early and will move to a role on the supervisory board.
Aug 7 - TAG Immobilien AG : * CEO says is currently not in sales talks but does not rule out any option * CEO says has always made clear that he is a big fan of sector consolidation
Aug 7 - TAG Immobilien AG : * Says first-half FFO of EUR 41.7 million * Says reconfirms its FFO forecast of EUR 90 million for the full year 2014 * Says 250 million EUR in cash and cash equivalents are now available, can be
BERLIN/FRANKFURT, Aug 5 - The chief executive of German real estate company TAG Immobilien is looking for parties interested in buying the group, several banking sources told Reuters on Tuesday.
BERLIN, Aug 5 - German real estate company TAG Immobilien is up for sale, German business daily Handelsblatt reported, citing industry sources.
June 25 - TAG Immobilien AG : * Says issues 2014/2020 bond in the amount of EUR 125 million through private
- Comparing America's 3 Largest Gas Utility Companies
- How Did High-Yield Dividend Champions Do During The Great Recession? Part 2
- Stock Screen: Stocks With Strong Dividend Growth - Wisconsin Energy
- Utility Investing For Dividend Growth Investors: A Prospective Study
- Invest Wisely Or Prepare For Sticker Shock: A Message For All Parents
- The Best Dividend Growers, Part 25: AGL Resources