TE Connectivity Ltd (TEL)
26 Jul 2016
Tue, May 31 2016
BRIEF-TE Connectivity was reimbursed $305 million by Tyco International and Covidien pursuant to their indemnifications for pre-separation tax matters
* Company's net cash payment was $140 million during q2 of fiscal 2016, representing company's share of total amount payable to irs
* TE Connectivity posts solid fiscal 2016 second quarter results
TE Connectivity Ltd, a Swiss-based manufacturer of electronics and sensors, said it would buy Creganna Medical Group for $895 million, expanding in the fast-growing business of making equipment used in minimally invasive procedures.
* TE Connectivity's shares fall 3 pct (Adds executive comment from conference call, shares)
Feb 2 Communication equipment maker TE Connectivity Ltd said it would buy Ireland-based medical device maker Creganna Medical group for $895 million in cash.
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 7/25/16: SHAK, JGV, JAKK, FEIM
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Thomas J. Lynch on Q3 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- TE Connectivity Ltd. 2016 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- 9 Best Stocks For Value Investors This Week - June 24, 2016
- Are There Any Deals Among The Dividend Challengers? Part IV Finale
- 7 Dividend Increases: May 9-13, 2016