Tele2 AB (TEL2a.ST)
26 May 2017
Tue, Apr 25 2017
April 24 Swedish telecom operator Tele2 on Monday reported clearly higher core profit than expected and said it had lower expansion costs in the Netherlands as customer intake was held back by price competition.
* Q1 net sales amounted to SEK 7,875 (6,446) million and EBITDA amounted to SEK 1,723 (1,226) million
MOSCOW, March 29 VTB Bank is discussing with co-investors in Russia's No.4 mobile phone operator Tele2 a possible ownership change that would give state-controlled Rostelecom control in the mobile company, VTB's First Deputy CEO said on Wednesday.
* Russia's state-controlled telecoms operator Rostelecom is ready to consider buying a controlling stake in Tele2 Russia, its president Mikhail Oseevsky said on Monday
* Jonathan (Jon) James appointed new ceo of tele2 netherlands and member of tele2 ab's leadership team
* Nordea Funds Oy increases stake to 5.12 percent, a filing from the Swedish FSA shows on Wednesday Further company coverage:
* Says new agreement where two carriers have agreed to work together to serve global international and multi international companies in Sweden, Latvia and Lithuania