News: Tele2 AB (TEL2a.ST)
10 Mar 2014
Wed, Mar 5 2014
* Says options include sale of unit (Adds detail, background)
STOCKHOLM, March 5 - Tele2 has hired ABG Sundal Collier to advise the company on strategic options in Norway, including selling its operations there, after it lost a December auction for the mobile spectrum it needs to run its Norwegian network, the telecoms company said in a statement.
STOCKHOLM, March 3 - Swedish telecom operator Tele2 has picked former Virgin Media marketing chief Jeff Dodds to take the helm of its Dutch business, its second largest unit, the company said on Monday.
STOCKHOLM, March 3 - Swedish telecom operator Tele2 has appointed Jeff Dodds as new chief executive for its operations in the Netherlands, the company said on Monday.
STOCKHOLM, Feb 14 - The outgoing CEO of Swedish investment firm Kinnevik said on Friday a solution for telecoms firm Tele2 must be found in Norway, where it lost a bid for key frequencies in December.
STOCKHOLM - Shares in Nordic telecom operator Tele2 jumped as much as 8 percent on Friday on expectations of a bid for its business in Sweden that would bring about long-awaited consolidation of the country's telecoms sector.
* Report says Hutchison in talks on Tele2 Swedish business
HELSINKI, Feb 7 - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday:
STOCKHOLM, Feb 7 - Swedish telecoms group Tele2 forecast flat earnings for 2014 on Friday, less than expected by analysts, and scrapped its 2015 guidance as it posted fourth-quarter core earnings in line with forecasts.
PARIS/LONDON - Tele2, which lost a December auction for the mobile spectrum it needs to run its Norwegian network, is in deal talks with the winner, Access Industries, in a bid to salvage its local operation, said four people familiar with the matter.
- Tele2 AB : Leadership Team structure change to enhance focus on main markets
- CORRECTION: Change in the number of votes in Tele2 AB
- Change in the number of votes in Tele2 AB
- Tele2 AB issues Swedish krona Bond
- Tele2 AB: Jere Calmes Appointed New CEO of Tele2 Russia and Steps Down as Non-Executive Board Member
- Tele2 AB :Full Year and Fourth Quarter 2012 Report
- Tele2 AB: Q4 2012 Full Year and Fourth Quarter 2012 Presentation
- Tele2 AB :Issues Swedish krona Bond
- Tele2 first in Europe with voice over 4G