News: Tele2 AB (TEL2a.ST)
24 Jul 2014
Wed, Jul 16 2014
STOCKHOLM, July 16 - Tele2 CEO at Q2 conference call: * "I do not see us doing any major M&A activity in the short to medium
STOCKHOLM - Swedish telecom operator Tele2 said mobile data use boosted growth in the second quarter as it posted core earnings above forecasts on Wednesday but said full year revenues would be hit by a devaluation in Kazakhstan and lower handset sales.
STOCKHOLM - Swedish telecom operator Tele2 should be able to continue to show underlying revenue growth in Sweden of about 4 percent, its top executive said on Wednesday.
STOCKHOLM, July 16 - Swedish telecom operator Tele2 should be able to continue to show underlying revenue growth in Sweden of about 4 percent, its top executive said on Wednesday.
* Revenue outlook for year hit by devaluation of Kazakh currency (Adds background, detail)
STOCKHOLM, July 16 - Swedish telecom operator Tele2 posted second-quarter core earnings above forecasts on Wednesday and said its revenue outlook for the year had been hit by a devaluation of the Kazakh currency and lower handset sales.
STOCKHOLM - Sweden's Tele2 has agreed to sell its Norwegian mobile telecoms business to rival TeliaSonera for 5.1 billion Swedish crowns ($744 million), in a deal that will test the resolve of competition regulators amid a wave of telecoms industry consolidation.
* Regulatory approval seen in Q1 2015 at the latest (Adds detail, context, analyst)
* Seen opening up 3 percent to 7 percent on TeliaSonera deal - traders Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Francesco Canepa)
HELSINKI, July 7 - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Monday:
- Tele2 AB : Leadership Team structure change to enhance focus on main markets
- CORRECTION: Change in the number of votes in Tele2 AB
- Change in the number of votes in Tele2 AB
- Tele2 AB issues Swedish krona Bond
- Tele2 AB: Jere Calmes Appointed New CEO of Tele2 Russia and Steps Down as Non-Executive Board Member
- Tele2 AB :Full Year and Fourth Quarter 2012 Report
- Tele2 AB: Q4 2012 Full Year and Fourth Quarter 2012 Presentation
- Tele2 AB :Issues Swedish krona Bond
- Tele2 first in Europe with voice over 4G