Tele2 AB (TEL2a.ST)
7 Dec 2016
Wed, Nov 23 2016
* Tele2 will receive approximately SEK 2,958 million through the Rights Issue before transaction costs
* Tele2's rights issue oversubscribed Further company coverage:
Oct 20 Swedish telecom operator Tele2 reported on Thursday higher third-quarter core profit than expected and repeated full-year forecasts.
* Says net sales in Q3 amounted to SEK 6,961 (6,791) million and EBITDA amounted to SEK 1,562 (1,599) million
* Says loan will be granted for the purpose of financing Tele2's investments into LTE/4G networks in Sweden and the Netherlands until 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Stockholm Newsroom)
* Says will now work towards closing transaction by end of month Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Stockholm Newsroom)
* Says the board of directors has decided on an approximately SEK 3 billion rights issue supported by the main shareholder
* Tele2 IOT acquires Kombridge and strengthens its position within security services Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says to provide Tele2 with cloud packet core solution across entire Tele2 group network to deliver mobile broadband, further prepare for 5g
July 21 Swedish telecom operator Tele2 said it was seeing a return to underlying mobile revenue growth in Sweden as it posted second-quarter core profit just shy of market expecations on Thursday and repeated its full-year outlook.