News: Telenor ASA (TELNY.PK)
* Norway, Bangladesh among top markets (Adds CEO comment, analyst, shares)
EDINBURGH, July 23 - European stocks rose on Wednesday on the back of generally strong earnings despite investors' concerns over the possibility of fresh European Union sanctions against Russia over the Ukraine crisis.
OSLO, July 23 - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Wednesday:
OSLO - Norwegian telecoms firm Telenor reported second-quarter earnings in line with expectations on Wednesday and lifted its full year EBITDA margin guidance.
OSLO, July 23 - Norwegian telecoms firm Telenor reported second-quarter earnings in line with expectations on Wednesday and lifted its full year EBITDA margin guidance.
Telenor Group's subsidiary in Bangladesh, Grameenphone, has today announced its second quarter 2014 results. Telenor's consolidated figures in millions of Norwegian crowns are as follows:
* Right-wing goverment wants smaller state role in economy (Adds quotes from trade minister, analyst, details)
LONDON, June 20 - A rally in drugmaker Shire helped European bourses hold onto gains on Friday on news the British firm had been the target of a takeover bid from U.S. rival AbbVie.
OSLO, June 20 - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday:
- Why Investing In U.S. Multinationals Is Not The Same As Investing In Foreign Companies
- Telenor Group's (TELNY) CEO Jon Fredrik Baksaas on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Dividend Champions For June 2014
- Dividend Challengers And Near Challengers: 18 Increases Expected By July 31
- 3 European Dividend Stocks To Buy For Europe's Coming QE
- Telenor's CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Invitation: Sustainability in Myanmar
- Telenor issues challenge to youth at next summit
- Data growth and margin expansion
- Presentation of Telenor's second quarter results 2014
- Presentation of Telenor's second quarter 2014 results on 23 July 2014
- Telenor Norway modernizing fixed line business
- Ragnar Kårhus appointed new CEO of Telenor Broadcast Holding and Canal Digital
- Telenor Group appoints three new Executive Vice Presidents
- New CEOs appointed to DiGi Telecommunications and Telenor in Sweden
- Telenor Group names Michael Foley as new CEO of Telenor Pakistan