Telenor ASA (TELNY.PK)
28 Apr 2017
Tue, Apr 25 2017
STOCKHOLM/OSLO The European Commission is investigating whether mobile network operators in Sweden have abused their market position or engaged in anti-competitive practices to block competitors from entering the market, it said on Tuesday.
OSLO, April 25 The European Commission is investigating whether mobile network operators in Sweden have abused their market position or engaged in anti-competitive practices, Norway's Telenor said in a statement on Tuesday.
* Telenor sverige subject of investigation by the european commission
* Telenor's Grameenphone Q1 ebitda NOK 1,886 million (NOK 1,683 million)
* Telenor's Dtac Q1 EBITDA NOK 1,653 million (NOK 1,741 million)
OSLO, April 7 Norway's Telenor has sold a four-percent stake in Amsterdam-based mobile network operator Veon for $259 million as part of an ongoing campaign to cut all ownership ties to the firm formerly known as Vimpelcom.
* Telenor announces pricing of its offering of 70 million Veon common shares and ADSS (former Vimpelcom)
* Veon announces pricing of offering of 70,000,000 common shares by selling shareholder Telenor East Holding II AS
* Has commenced an offering of 70 million of its common shares in Veon ltd
* TARGETEVERYONE AND TELENOR SIGN AGREEMENT WITH NORWAY'S COOP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
- Telenor Group's (TELNY) CEO Sigve Brekke on Q4 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- The Global X FTSE Nordic Region ETF: The Perfect Fit
- Telenor Group's (TELNY) CEO Sigve Brekke on Q3 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- European Stocks Wilt as Corporate Earnings Disappoint; EasyJet Rises
- Dividend Champions For June 2015
- The Weekender