News: Telenor ASA (TELNY.PK)
13 Mar 2014
* Telecoms developing fast after political opening-up (Adds comment from Yatanarpon, background)
OSLO, Feb 18 - Norway's Telenor is not happy with the Vimpelcom stock's performance and also considers some of the firm's operational metrics poor, Telenor Chief Executive Jon Fredrik Baksaas said on Tuesday.
OSLO, Feb 13 - Norwegian telecoms group Telenor has won new spectrum in several Indian states, paying a total price of 8.447 billion rupees ($136.02 million) for the licenses, it said on Thursday.
(Updates Telenor, Norsk Hydro, Storebrand, Yara and REC Silicon)
OSLO, Feb 12 - Norwegian telecoms group Telenor reported fourth-quarter earnings which missed expectations on Wednesday but proposed a big dividend increase that beat market forecasts.
OSLO, Feb 12 - Norwegian telecoms group Telenor reported fourth-quarter core profit below expectations on Wednesday and said it expected stable margins in 2014.
* says will launch voice, data services within 8 months (Adds analysts, shares)
HELSINKI, Jan 30 - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Thursday:
OSLO, Jan 30 - Norway's Telenor has signed a 15-year licence agreement to build and operate a mobile phone network in Myanmar, and aims to launch voice and data services there within eight months, the company said on Thursday.
- Telenor's CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Telenor's CEO Presents at Telenor in Myanmar Conference (Transcript)
- A Review Of European Telecom Yields And Outlook
- TDC: Diversify Your Income Portfolio With This 7.4% Yielder
- Why AT&T Still Has Potential
- Buy Telenor For Emerging Markets Growth And A 4.2% Yield
- Telenor Group Welcomes Media at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona
- Telenor Group and UNICEF partnering for children
- Uninor wins fresh spectrum and adds new circle in auction
- Record high EBITDA and positioned for future growth
- Presentation of Telenor's fourth quarter results 2013
- Telenor Group briefing on Myanmar
- Telenor in Myanmar - press and analyst conference
- Telenor Group signs license in Myanmar
- Presentation of Telenor's fourth quarter results 2013 on 12 February 2014
- Telenor nominates new Uninor CEO