Tenaris SA (TENR.MI)
26 May 2017
Wed, Apr 26 2017
* Estimate that global demand for octg products in 2017 will increase in range of 35-40% with respect to 2016
MILAN, March 28 Tenaris has lifted its estimate for global OCGT tubes demand in 2017 to 12.1 million tonnes from 10.4 million previously, a spokeswoman said confirming remarks made by CEO Paolo Rocca at an industry conference in New Orleans.
LONDON, March 28 Live coverage of European markets now available on cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets
* DST to acquire remaining interest in joint ventures, BFDS and IFDS U.K., from State Street
* Tenaris S.A. qtrly net sale $1,046 million, down 24 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ;))
BUENOS AIRES A World Bank tribunal ordered Venezuela to pay steelmaker Tenaris SA $162 million for expropriating two investments in the country, according to a statement published by the Buenos Aires stock exchange on Wednesday.
- Motorcar Parts Of America: Overvalued
- Tenneco (TEN) Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Tenneco Inc. 2017 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Tenneco (TEN) Investor Presentation - Slideshow
- Stricter Regulation In Terms Of Carbon Emissions Provides Significant Growth Opportunities For Tenneco
- Tenneco (TEN) Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript