Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA.N)
22 Jul 2016
Fri, Jul 22 2016
* Fitch rates Teva Pharmaceutical's new EUR and CHF bonds 'BBB' Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, July 22 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned 'BBB' ratings to the EUR4 billion and CHF1 billion of new bonds issued by finance subsidiaries of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NYSE: TEVA; 'BBB'/Stable). Teva previously issued $15 billion of USD-denominated bonds on July 18, 2016. The approximately $20 billion of proceeds from the bond issuances, together with up to $5 billion of expected draws on committed term loan facil
NEW YORK, July 22 (IFR) - Teva Pharmaceutical raised more than US$20bn across three currencies this week via an acquisition-driven bond that took advantage of pent-up demand for corporate paper in a yield-starved market.
* Teva announces pricing of additional CHF1.0 billion of senior notes in connection with pending acquisition of actavis generics
LONDON, July 21 (IFR) - Teva Pharmaceutical has set final price terms for a SFr1bn three-tranche bond issue to help fund its US$40.5bn acquisition of Actavis Generics, according to a lead bank.
* Fitch downgrades Teva Pharmaceuticals; rates new bonds 'BBB'
LONDON, July 20 (IFR) - Teva Pharmaceutical has set guidance for a multi-tranche bond issue to help fund its US$40.5bn acquisition of Actavis Generics, according to a lead bank.
TEL AVIV, July 19 Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd said on Tuesday it successfully priced a debt offering for $15 billion worth of senior notes to help fund its acquisition of Allergan Plc's generic drug business.
* Announces pricing of $15 billion of senior notes in connection with pending acquisition of Actavis Generics
NEW YORK, July 18 (IFR) - Teva Pharmaceutical looked likely to price its new six-part benchmark bond on Monday with negative concessions after generating a US$70bn book within hours of the announcement.
- Testing Lirilumab In Leukemia And Pridopidine In Huntington's
- Big Pharma Dominates Healthcare But Caregivers Are Top Sector Yield Dogs In July
- Monsanto Is A Sell On Earnings - Cramer's Lightning Round (7/20/16)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Signs Of A Top?
- Danaher Is A Great Buy - Cramer's Lightning Round (7/18/16)
- Carl Icahn Has A Pharma Crush