News: Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA.N)
9 Dec 2013
Tue, Dec 10 2013
* Teva sees 2014 EPS ex-items $4.20-$4.50 with Copaxone competition
JERUSALEM, Dec 10 - Israeli conglomerate Israel Corp said on Tuesday its chairman Amir Elstein will step down at the end of the year after 3-1/2 years in the post.
TEL AVIV, Dec 10 - Teva Pharmaceutical Industries , the world's biggest generic drugmaker, forecast a big drop in profit in 2014 if cheap generic competition to its blockbuster multiple sclerosis treatment Copaxone is launched.
TEL AVIV - Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, the world's biggest maker of generic drugs, estimates its pipeline of so-called new therapeutic entities (NTEs) could generate revenue of $1 billion to $1.5 billion by 2018.
TEL AVIV, Dec 8 - Teva Pharmaceutical Industries , the world's biggest maker of generic drugs, estimates its pipeline of so-called new therapeutic entities (NTEs) could generate revenue of $1 billion to $1.5 billion by 2018.
* CEO says "lot of activity" to build up product pipeline
(Adds Adcock Ingram, Blackstone Group, Rolls-Royce, Pemex, Loewe, JSW, Teva Pharmaceutical; updates Deutsche Boerse)
TEL AVIV, Nov 19 - Israel's Teva Pharmaceutical Industries will join forces with Australian vitamins, minerals, and supplements (VMS) company Swisse Wellness through Teva's joint venture with Procter & Gamble Co, PGT Healthcare.
* Shares in India's Natco Pharma Ltd surge 6 percent after prospects for its generic version for Teva Pharmaceutical Industries' billion dollar drug got a boost from a favourable U.S. court ruling on Wednesday. * A U.S. Supreme Court justice on Wednesday declined a request from Teva for a stay of an appeals court ruling that would strip the company's $4 billion-a-year multiple sclerosis drug Copaxone of patent protection in 2014, rather than in 2015. * In July, the U.S. Court of Appeals for th
WASHINGTON, Nov 13 - A U.S. Supreme Court justice on Wednesday declined a request from Teva Pharmaceutical Industries for a stay of an appeals court ruling that would strip the company's $4 billion-a-year multiple sclerosis drug Copaxone of patent protection in 2014, rather than in 2015.
- Analyst Mean Targets Predicted Healthcare Dog Upsides
- 3 Healthcare Sector Dogs Seek 15% To 50% November Upsides
- 3 Breast Cancer Drugs That Could Boost Your Portfolio
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited CEO Hosts Business Outlook Conference Call (Transcript)
- Opko's Lead Drug Could Double The Company's Valuation
- Teva Pharmaceutical's Management Hosts Teva in Focus New Therapeutic Entity from Process to Product Conference (Transcript)
- Stock Market Dailies: Teva Pharma Industries, Dynavax Technologies, Covidien, and Valeant Pharma Intl.
- Professor Moshe Many to Leave Post as Vice Chairman Effective January 1, 2014, Will Remain a Member of the Board
- Teva Provides 2014 Financial Outlook
- Orphan Drug Designations, Invitations to Investors Conferences, and Stock Price updates - Research Report on Teva, Cubist, Community Health Systems, Aegerion, and Air Methods
- Teva to Host 2014 Business Outlook Conference Call and Webcast on December 10, 2013
- “Dancing with the Stars” Finalist Jack Osbourne Offers Inside Look at His Life with Multiple Sclerosis through You Don’t Know Jack About MS™ Campaign
- Teva In-Focus: A Webinar Series for the Investment Community Focusing on Teva’s R&D Activities
- Teva and Takeda Announce Agreement for Glatiramer Acetate for Multiple Sclerosis Treatment in Japan
- Settlement Agreements, Prestigious Recognitions, Proposed M&A's, and Support for New Drug Candidates - Research Report on Teva, Aegerion, Community Health Systems, Air Methods and Vanda
- Teva Announces Additional Regulatory Exclusivity for TREANDA® (Bendamustine HCI) for Injection