News: Taseko Mines Ltd (TGB.A)
* Says q1 results were impacted by lower copper grades, which were forecasted in gibraltar's 2016 operating budget
BRIEF-Raging River Capital will be employing to replace conflicted directors of Taseko Mines, Russell Hallbauer, Ronald Thiessen, and Robert Dickinson
* Will be employing to replace conflicted directors of taseko mines, russell hallbauer, ronald thiessen, and robert dickinson Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Taseko Mines Ltd - Court orders dissidents to amend Schedule 13D filing to fully disclose purpose for acquiring Taseko notes Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780)
* Taseko Mines Limited shareholders said that upon review Vertex no longer supports Raging River Capital Lp's proposal Source text for Eikon:
* Raging River Capital LP says releases a letter to Taseko shareholders highlighting benefits of their "Plan by shareholders for shareholders"
BRIEF-Taseko mines Says ISS has recommended that Taseko shareholders vote yellow proxy against all proposals made by Raging River Capital LLC
* Iss has recommended that taseko shareholders vote yellow proxy against all proposals made by raging river capital llc Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780)
March 1 Raging River Capital LP: * Raging River Capital LP initiates investigation into insider trading at Taseko Mines Limited * Taseko CEO Hallbauer and VP Battison appear to have engaged in "illegal share purchases" while in possession of non-public information * Raging River Capital- "believes numerous share purchases were made while Hallbauer and Battison were in possession of non-public, material information" * Raging River Capital LP - owns approximately 5.1% of the outsta
- Resource Sector Digest: The Worm Is Wiggling But Is It Turning?
- Taseko Mines Limited's (TGB) CEO Russ Hallbauer on Q1 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Resource Sector Digest: Is The Optimism On The Gold Market Warranted?
- Ron Thiessen: Taseko Chairman On Fending Off A Self-Dealing New York Activist Hedge Fund
- Resource Sector Digest: April Fools Edition
- Resource Sector Digest: Gold Shows Weakness During A 4-Day Trading Week