News: Taseko Mines Ltd (TGB.A)
18 Dec 2013
Thu, Dec 12 2013
VANCOUVER, Dec 12 - British Columbia is courting federal support for a copper-gold mining project in the Canadian province's interior, which a federal review panel recommended be rejected due to significant risks to the environment and local communities.
Nov 1 - Taseko Mines Ltd said on Friday that it will challenge findings of a Canadian federal review panel, which said that the company's revised plan for a copper-gold mine in British Columbia poses significant threats to the environment.
- A revised mine plan for Taseko Mines' New Prosperity copper-gold project in British Columbia still poses significant threats to the environment and nearby communities, a Canadian federal review panel said late on Thursday.
Nov 1 - A revised mine plan for Taseko Mines' New Prosperity copper-gold project in British Columbia still poses significant threats to the environment and nearby communities, a Canadian federal review panel said late on Thursday.
- Franco Nevada Is Quite Expensive Right Now, But Has A Robust Balance Sheet
- PolyMet Mining: 3 Different Insiders Have Purchased Shares This Month
- Base Metal Miners Analyst Watch: November Edition
- Taseko Mines Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Taseko Mines - Forget About Q3, Look Forward To Q4
- Base Metal Miners Analyst Watch: October Edition
- Taseko to participate at upcoming Scotiabank Mining Conference
- Taseko Commences Judicial Review Application
- Taseko Announces Purchase of Shares in Curis Resources
- Taseko Responds to Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency Request
- Natural Resources Canada relied on wrong design to advise Federal Panel on Taseko's New Prosperity Project
- Taseko Issues Statement on Review Panel Report
- Taseko announces strong third quarter 2013 results
- Panel Report on Taseko's New Prosperity Project Expected this Week
- Taseko to release third quarter 2013 results on October 30, 2013
- Taseko announces 30% increase in quarterly copper production