Tenet Healthcare Corp (THC.N)
25 Jul 2016
Mon, May 2 2016
Community Health Systems Inc shares fell 12 percent after hours on Monday on weaker-than-expected first-quarter results, while rival Tenet Healthcare Corp traded higher after posting an increase in patients receiving care at its hospitals.
Tenet Healthcare Corp , the third-largest U.S. for-profit hospital operator, expects other insurers to step in and absorb UnitedHealth Group Inc's share of the exchange market when the largest U.S. health insurance provider exits that business, company executives said on Monday.
Community Health Systems Inc reported weaker first-quarter net earnings as it admitted fewer patients to its hospitals than a year ago, sending its shares down 10 percent in after-hours trading.
* Q1 adjusted earnings per share $0.45 from continuing operations
* CEO Trevor Fetter total 2015 compensation $15.4 million versus $18 million in 2014
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, March 18 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Tenet Healthcare Corp.'s (Tenet) ratings, including the long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'B'. A complete list of ratings follows at the end of this release. The ratings apply to approximately $14.8 billion of debt at Dec. 31, 2015. The Rating Outlook is revised to Stable from Negative. KEY RATING DRIVERS -- Tenet's ratings are constrained by the company's high leverage an
Feb 22 Tenet Healthcare Corp on Monday reported a net loss in the fourth quarter tied to an increase in legal reserves and softer in-patient admissions to its hospitals, but issued a 2016 forecast that was in line with analysts' expectations.
Feb 22 Tenet Healthcare Corp on Monday reported a net loss in the fourth quarter, hurt by softer in-patient admissions to its hospitals.
- Tracking Larry Robbins' Glenview Capital Management Portfolio - Q1 2016 Update
- Tracking David Tepper's Appaloosa Management Portfolio - Q1 2016 Update
- Tenet Healthcare: Low Valuation Reflects Uncertainty
- Hospital Stocks Are A Value Trap
- Wall Street Breakfast: Friday The 13th Spooks Equities
- Tenet Healthcare (THC) Trevor Fetter on Q1 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript