News: Tim Hortons Inc (THI)
11 Mar 2014
Thu, Mar 6 2014
WINNIPEG, Manitoba, March 6 - Canadian farmers this year will stop building barns that severely limit sow movement and plan to revamp older structures within 10 years after numerous restaurant chains said they would only buy pork produced under more humane conditions.
* TSX falls 38.10 points, or 0.27 percent, to 14,188.98 * Seven of 10 main index sectors decline * BMO little changed after quarterly report * BlackBerry jumps after it unveils new models * Tim Hortons up on plans to open new stores By John Tilak TORONTO, Feb 25 - Canada's main stock index declined on Tuesday as a drop in shares of energy producers, following a selloff in the price of oil, more than offset gains in BlackBerry and Tim Hortons Inc. BlackBerry
TORONTO - Canadian coffee and doughnut chain Tim Hortons Inc said on Tuesday that it will open at least 800 new restaurants over the next five years under a strategic plan to secure its dominance in Canada and boost returns in the United States.
TORONTO, Feb 25 - Canadian coffee and doughnut chain Tim Hortons Inc said on Tuesday that it will open at least 800 new restaurants over the next five years under a strategic plan to secure its dominance in Canada and boost returns in the United States.
TORONTO, Feb 25 - Tim Hortons Inc, the Canadian coffee and doughnut chain, said on Tuesday it will open 800 stores in North America and the Middle East, and targeted earnings per share growth of 11 percent to 13 percent between 2015 and 2018 under its new strategic plan.
TORONTO, Feb 20 - Canadian coffee and doughnut chain Tim Hortons Inc reported higher-than-expected quarterly revenue on Thursday and announced a dividend increase and a share buyback plan.
Feb 20 - Canadian coffee and doughnut chain Tim Hortons said it would buy back up to C$440 million ($399 million) in shares and raised its quarterly dividend, as it reported an 11 percent rise in fourth-quarter sales.
Feb 20 - Canadian coffee and doughnut chain Tim Hortons said it would buy back up to C$440 million ($398.7 million) in shares and raised its quarterly dividend, after it reported an 11 percent rise in fourth-quarter sales.
* TSX rises 12.29 points, or 0.09 percent, to 13,362.06 * Seven of the 10 main index sectors advance * Tim Hortons little changed after setting debt offering * Energy stocks drop with oil price By John Tilak TORONTO, Nov 27 - Canada's main stock index gained on Wednesday after U.S. economic data and a German political deal to form a coalition government supported sentiment, offsetting a decline in shares of energy producers. The rise marked a moderate recovery
TORONTO - Tim Hortons Inc said on Wednesday it is selling about C$450 million ($426.9 million) in senior unsecured 10-year notes as part of a plan to fund a previously announced share buyback by the coffee and doughnut chain.
- The People Waiting in This Line for Coffee and Donuts Are Either Nuts or Really Patriotic
- My Favorite Picks Among The Coffee Stocks
- Dividend Growth: Managing Income, Reducing Total Return
- Zacks' Bear Of The Day: Tim Hortons
- SA PRO: Top Long And Short Ideas, Wednesday February 26
- BJ's Restaurants - La Cucaracha
- Tim Hortons applauds new Pig Code; Reaffirms commitment to animal welfare and group housing
- Tim Hortons Inc. to present at two investor conferences on March 11th & 13th, 2014
- Tim Hortons Inc. announces the purchase through private agreement of up to 1,465,000 common shares under its share repurchase program
- Tim Hortons outlines plans for Winning in the New Era
- Tim Hortons Inc. announces new share repurchase program for up to $440 million in common shares
- Tim Hortons Inc. increases quarterly dividend by 23.1% and declares a dividend of $0.32 per common share
- Tim Hortons Inc. announces 2013 fourth quarter results:
- Sign a "Pre-Cup" before you roll up: Stakes are higher in 50th anniversary edition of Tim Hortons RRRoll Up the Rim to Win
- Tim Hortons Inc. to outline new strategic plan at 2014 Investor Conference on February 25th
- Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop surprises guests with free order for National Random Acts of Kindness Week