News: Telecom Italia SpA (TI.N)
11 Jul 2014
Fri, Jul 11 2014
- Spain's Telefonica SA is in talks to sell its stake in Telecom Italia in a move that could ease regulatory pressure in Brazil's wireless market, Brazilian newspaper Folha de S.Paulo reported on Friday.
July 11 - Spain's Telefonica SA is in talks to sell its stake in Telecom Italia in a move that could ease regulatory pressure in Brazil's wireless market, Brazilian newspaper Folha de S.Paulo reported on Friday.
MILAN, July 10 - Telecom Italia Chairman Giuseppe Recchi said on Thursday that the sale of Telecom Argentina is proceeding as planned and does not have to be pushed back, and that its Tim Brasil holding is "strategic".
MILAN, July 2 - Telecom Italia is in favour of keeping its controlling stake in Brazilian unit TIM Participacoes because it supplies one third of its group revenue, but it does not rule out a sale, Chairman Giuseppe Recchi told Il Sole 24 Ore.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) MOSCOW/LONDON, June 24 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings downgraded Wind Telecomunicazioni S.p.A's (Wind) Issuer Default Rating (IDR) to 'B+' from 'BB-' and assigned a Stable Outlook. Wind's instrument ratings were also downgraded by one notch. A full list of rating actions is provided at the end of this commentary. At the same time Fitch has assigned expected 'BB-(EXP)'/'RR2(EXP)' ratings to Wind's proposed EUR500m floating-rate notes due 20
ROME, June 24 - Italian regulator AGCOM has proposed a new to wholesale telecom fees, an official said on Tuesday, a move that may erode earnings at Telecom Italia which owns the bulk of Italy's phone network.
* Telefonica sold 139 mln euros of Tel Italia bonds - source
(Adds Shire, Telefonica, Intesa Sanpaolo, Grocery Outlet, Dorel, Morgan Stanley, B2W Companhia, Gazprom, Federal Mogul, Systeme U; Updates Siemens, Nuance, Star Bulk)
* Intesa, Mediobanca join Generali in decision to exit Telco
MILAN, June 16 - Intesa Sanpaolo has exercised its right to exit the Telco investor group controlling Italian phone group Telecom Italia, the Italian bank said on Monday.
- Why Telefonica (TEF) Stock Is Down This Afternoon
- J.C. Penney Leads Corporate Credit Default Swap Trading Volume, 2010-2014
- Medtronic Offers R&D Sweetener with Covidien Tax Maneuver; Atos Plans Payment Unit IPO
- Telecom Italia's (TI) CEO Marco Patuano on Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 5 Toxic Stocks That Could Sink Your Portfolio
- TIM Gets An Unexpected Catalyst: Sale To The Liking Of Authorities, 40% Upside
- MedNautilus, TI Sparkle Group's Mediterranean Backbone, Deploys Infinera DTN-X for the Delivery of 100Gb/s Services Across Its Subsea Network
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: France Telecom, Telecom Italia SpA, Vodafone Group, Google and Apple
- iBasis y Telecom Italia - Sparkle anuncian éxito en la migración del tráfico bilateral internacional a IP
- iBasis and Telecom Italia - Sparkle geben erfolgreiche Migration ihrer bilateralen internationalen Telefonkommunikationsdienste auf ein IP-System bekannt
- iBasis e Telecom Italia - Sparkle annunciano il successo della migrazione dei servizi bilaterali internazionali su IP
- iBasis et Telecom Italia - Sparkle annoncent la migration réussie du trafic bilatéral international vers IP
- iBasis en Telecom Italia - Sparkle melden geslaagde migratie van internationale bilaterals naar IP
- iBasis and Telecom Italia - Sparkle Announce Successful Migration of International Bilaterals to IP