News: Telecom Italia SpA (TI.N)
2 Dec 2013
MILAN - Rebel Telecom Italia investor Marco Fossati said he was opposed to the sale of the company's Brazilian mobile unit as demanded by a local regulator, arguing this could reduce the multi-billion euro value of the holding.
* Telefonica prefers sale of Brazil unit, Fossati against
MILAN, Dec 5 - Telecom Italia rebel investor Marco Fossati said on Thursday he was opposed to selling the company's Brazilian mobile unit TIM Participacoes to comply with an antitrust ruling.
MILAN, Dec 5 - Telecom Italia investor Marco Fossati, who is seeking to remove the company's board at a shareholder meeting on Dec. 20, said the solution to a ruling in Brazil "cannot and must not be the forced sale" of the Italian company's TIM unit in the country.
MILAN/ROME - An activist shareholder campaign to reform Telecom Italia won traction on Wednesday as influential proxy adviser ISS recommended institutional investors back a proposal to remove the company board at a meeting on December 20.
* Rebel investor says fight will continue if removal rejected
ROME, Dec 4 - Telecom Italia 5 percent investor Marco Fossati said on Wednesday there might not be enough shareholder support to approve his proposal to remove the board at a general meeting on Dec. 20 but his fight will not end there.
MILAN, Dec 4 - Influential proxy adviser ISS has recommended for shareholders in Telecom Italia to vote in favour of a proposal to remove the current board of the Italian telecoms group, an ISS report seen by Reuters on Wednesday showed.
MILAN, Dec 2 - Telecom Italia has had no contact with potential buyers of its stake in Brazilian unit TIM Participacoes and has no plans to sell, it said on Monday, dismissing press reports about a possible deal.
MILAN - An activist shareholder campaign to replace Telecom Italia's board has little backing from foreign shareholders, according to early voting data seen by Reuters, in a sign that the effort could founder at a meeting set for December 20.
- Ambarella Benefits From Reliable Revenue, Growing Opportunities
- Telecom Italia's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Conference Call Transcript
- Why I'm Selling Some Telefonica
- AT&T Should Forget Europe And Buy TIM Brazil Instead
- The Deal: Telefonica to Increase Stake in Telecom Italia
- Will AT&T's Recent Moves Make Shareholders Happy?
- MedNautilus, TI Sparkle Group's Mediterranean Backbone, Deploys Infinera DTN-X for the Delivery of 100Gb/s Services Across Its Subsea Network
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: France Telecom, Telecom Italia SpA, Vodafone Group, Google and Apple
- iBasis y Telecom Italia - Sparkle anuncian éxito en la migración del tráfico bilateral internacional a IP
- iBasis and Telecom Italia - Sparkle geben erfolgreiche Migration ihrer bilateralen internationalen Telefonkommunikationsdienste auf ein IP-System bekannt
- iBasis e Telecom Italia - Sparkle annunciano il successo della migrazione dei servizi bilaterali internazionali su IP
- iBasis et Telecom Italia - Sparkle annoncent la migration réussie du trafic bilatéral international vers IP
- iBasis en Telecom Italia - Sparkle melden geslaagde migratie van internationale bilaterals naar IP
- iBasis and Telecom Italia - Sparkle Announce Successful Migration of International Bilaterals to IP