News: Telecom Italia SpA (TI.N)
18 Dec 2014
ROME, Dec 16 - Telecom Italia has proposed buying infrastructure fund F2i's controlling stake in Italian fiber optic network provider Metroweb either in full or in part, the phone group's Chief Executive Marco Patuano said on Tuesday.
* Possible Telecom Italia move for Oi not expected for some months
SAO PAULO, Dec 11 - TIM Participações SA, Brazil's second-largest wireless carrier, is carefully monitoring the nation's telecommunications market for possible consolidation moves, and is under no pressure to make a deal, Chief Executive Officer Rodrigo Abreu said on Thursday.
SAO PAULO, Dec 10 - A group of telecommunications companies led by Oi SA looking to break up a rival in Brazil are still negotiating with each other and no bid for the target is imminent, a source with knowledge of the situation said on Wednesday.
ROME - The board of Telecom Italia will unlikely meet before Christmas to discuss options in Brazil, its chairman said on Tuesday, as the Italian phone group is examining a possible tie-up with Brazilian telecoms operator Oi .
ROME, Dec 2 - The board of Telecom Italia will unlikely meet before Christmas to discuss options in Brazil, its chairman said on Tuesday, as the Italian phone group is examining a possible tie-up with Brazilian telecoms operator Oi.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, November 26 (Fitch) BT Group and Telecom Italia's recent announcements of potential consolidation are both driven by similar desires to boost scale, cut competition and bundle complementary services, but BT's lower leverage gives it much more flexibility at the current ratings, Fitch Ratings says. BT said it has been asked if it wants to buy two UK mobile operators, one of which is Telefonica's O2 and the other is likely to
The following factors could affect Italian markets on Wednesday.
(Adds Telecom Italia, Clarkson, Lucchini, Air France, Schoeller-Bleckmann)
- The Italian Stock Market: A Value Based Filter
- Oi: A Crazy Share Price And No Substantial News
- OI: A Timetable Of Upcoming Events
- Wall Street Breakfast: European Stocks Rise As Draghi Readies QE
- OI: A Theoretical Approach Toward A Possible Merger With TIM
- Telecom Italia's (TI) CEO Marco Patuano on Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- MedNautilus, TI Sparkle Group's Mediterranean Backbone, Deploys Infinera DTN-X for the Delivery of 100Gb/s Services Across Its Subsea Network
- iBasis y Telecom Italia - Sparkle anuncian éxito en la migración del tráfico bilateral internacional a IP
- iBasis and Telecom Italia - Sparkle geben erfolgreiche Migration ihrer bilateralen internationalen Telefonkommunikationsdienste auf ein IP-System bekannt
- iBasis e Telecom Italia - Sparkle annunciano il successo della migrazione dei servizi bilaterali internazionali su IP
- iBasis et Telecom Italia - Sparkle annoncent la migration réussie du trafic bilatéral international vers IP
- iBasis en Telecom Italia - Sparkle melden geslaagde migratie van internationale bilaterals naar IP
- iBasis and Telecom Italia - Sparkle Announce Successful Migration of International Bilaterals to IP