Tiffany & Co (TIF)
28 Sep 2016
Wed, Sep 21 2016
Costco Wholesale Corp told a federal jury on Tuesday that the company owes Tiffany & Co no more than $781,000 for counterfeit versions of the high-end jeweler's diamond engagement rings in its warehouse stores.
* Agreed to provide new CFO Erceg with a base salary of $850,000 and one-time payment of up to $1.5 million and equity and cash incentive awards Source text: [http://bit.ly/2cFQyyC] Further company coverage:
* Mark Erceg's appointment will become effective on October 18, 2016
* On Aug 26, registrant issued $100 million of 0.78 percent senior notes due August 26, 2026 to an affiliated co of metropolitan life insurance company Source: (http://bit.ly/2bYJAVw) Further company coverage:
Tiffany & Co reported an unexpected rise in second-quarter profit as it sold more jewelry in Britain and the upscale jeweler benefited from lower costs of gold and other precious metals. | Video
* Shares rise 8 pct (Adds comment, background, updates shares)
* Saw uptrend in the UK immediately following the Brexit vote - conf call
* Tiffany reports second quarter results: full year earnings outlook is maintained
Aug 25 Tiffany & Co's second-quarter comparable sales declined more than analysts expected due to lower tourist traffic and a strong dollar that eroded revenue from markets outside the United States.
* Sets regular quarterly dividend of $0.45 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: