News: Tiffany & Co (TIF)
10 Jul 2014
Wed, May 21 2014
* Fed begins policy exit talks, split on view of U.S. job market
* FOMC minutes show Fed discussed policy exit strategy in April
* Indexes up: Dow 0.71 pct, S&P 0.43 pct, Nasdaq 0.24 pct (Updates to midday)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.76 pct, S&P 0.56 pct, Nasdaq 0.59 pct (Updates to open, adds quote)
May 21 - Tiffany & Co raised its full-year profit forecast after the jewelry chain reported better-than-expected quarterly results as new collections drove sales in the United States, its biggest market.
* Futures up: Dow 45 pts, S&P 5 pts, Nasdaq 9.5 pts (Updates prices, adds Target earnings)
NEW YORK, May 21 - U.S. stock index futures advanced on Wednesday, putting the S&P 500 on track to rebound from a broad selloff in the prior session ahead of the release of minutes from the most recent meeting of the U.S. Federal Reserve.
May 21 - Tiffany & Co reported a 13 percent rise in quarterly sales as the company's increasing focus on lower-priced jewelry attracted customers in the United States, its biggest market.
March 21 - Tiffany & Co forecast more sales growth this year amid signs that the jeweler's business in its home U.S. market is finally perking up.
- Is Tiffany & Co A Buy At $100?
- Cramer's Mad Money - The Mother Of All Speculative Stocks (7/1/14)
- Power Breakfast At Tiffany's; Initiating With $115 Target
- Retail Earnings in Spotlight, but Volume and Volatility are Key
- U.S. Auto Sales Give More of a Read on Consumer Spending
- Bullish on Tiffany and Yelp, Infoblox Downgraded at Pacific Crest
- Upcoming Events, Quarterly Dividends, and Record Auction Price - Analyst Notes on L Brands, Tiffany's, Signet, SUPERVALU and Sotheby's
- Stock Updates on Retail Bellwethers -- Research on Big Lots, Signet Jewelers, Tiffany, and zulily
- Prestigious Certifications, Commitment for Technology Platform, and Successful Acquisitions - Analyst Notes on Panera, Marriott, Signet, SYSCO and Tiffany's
- Technical Briefing on Stocks Marking New Milestones -- Research on Aon Corp., Tiffany, Aeroflex Holding, and Greenbrier Cos
- Tiffany Raises Quarterly Dividend by 12%
- Tiffany Reports First Quarter Results; Higher Sales and Margins Generate Strong Earnings Growth
- Patrick Dorsey, Tiffany’s General Counsel, to Retire; Leigh Harlan Named New Legal Head
- Annual Events, New Stock Repurchase Programs, and Awards Nominations - Analyst Notes on Macy's, Tiffany, Whole Foods Market, Signet, and Rite Aid
- Tiffany Announces Stock Repurchase Program; Board Authorizes $300 Million over Three Years
- Tiffany Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results; Management Provides Its 2014 Financial Outlook