News: Tiffany & Co (TIF)
18 Sep 2014
Wed, Sep 17 2014
NEW YORK - Luxury goods retailers Gucci and Tiffany failed to persuade a U.S. appeals court to require major Chinese banks to freeze the assets of alleged counterfeiters in a pair of cases that have drawn the attention of U.S. and Chinese regulators.
NEW YORK, Sept 17 - Luxury goods retailers Gucci and Tiffany failed to persuade a U.S. appeals court to require major Chinese banks to freeze the assets of alleged counterfeiters in a pair of cases that have drawn the attention of U.S. and Chinese regulators.
* Dow up 0.09 pct, S&P up 0.01 pct, Nasdaq off 0.02 pct (Updates to close, adds quote)
* Dow, S&P and Nasdaq all move less than 0.1 pct (Updates to mid-afternoon, changes byline)
* Dow, S&P and Nasdaq all move less than 0.1 pct (Updates to afternoon trading)
- Upscale jeweler Tiffany & Co raised its full-year profit forecast for a second time following a better-than-expected rise in quarterly profit, driven by strong sales and higher prices for its high-end jewelry in the Americas, its biggest market. | Video
* Raises full-year profit view to $4.20-$4.30 from $4.15-$4.25
* Dow, S&P and Nasdaq all move less than 0.1 pct (Updates to midday trading)
* Indexes: Dow, S&P flat, Nasdaq down 0.1 pct (Updates to open)
Aug 27 - Upscale jeweler Tiffany & Co reported a 16 percent rise in quarterly profit as sales grew strongly in the Americas and the Asia-Pacific region.
- China August Retail Sales: Online Shines And Offline Dulls
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 9/12/14: Martin Midstream, Ladenburg Thalmann, Republic Services, Select Medical
- Apple Is A Luxury Brand And That Is The Problem
- Will Tiffany (TIF) Stock Be Hurt By This Ratings Downgrade Today?
- Tiffany's - Earnings Shine As The Valuation Appeal Does Not
- Market Posts Best August In 14 Years. Why Don't Investors Feel Better?
- Tiffany Appoints Jill Beraud as New Executive Vice President
- Conference Schedules, Technical Updates, Updates on Acquisition, and Dividend Declarations - Research Reports on Time Warner, DIRECTV, Starbucks, Liberty Global and Tiffany
- Tiffany Reports Strong Growth In Sales and Earnings In Its Second Quarter
- Tiffany Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
- Financial Results, Appointments, Monthly Traffic Figures, and Upcoming Conference Calls - Research Reports on Sprouts Farmers Market, Tiffany, King, American Airlines Group and Dollar General
- Tiffany & Co. Releases Re-Designed 2013 Corporate Responsibility Report
- Tiffany’s Michael Kowalski to Retire as CEO in 2015; Frederic Cumenal, President, Named as Successor
- Upcoming Events, Quarterly Dividends, and Record Auction Price - Analyst Notes on L Brands, Tiffany's, Signet, SUPERVALU and Sotheby's
- Stock Updates on Retail Bellwethers -- Research on Big Lots, Signet Jewelers, Tiffany, and zulily
- Prestigious Certifications, Commitment for Technology Platform, and Successful Acquisitions - Analyst Notes on Panera, Marriott, Signet, SYSCO and Tiffany's