TJX Companies Inc (TJX)
23 Sep 2016
Fri, Sep 16 2016
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.26 per share Further company coverage:
* Announced the pricing of the public offering of $1.0 billion aggregate principal amount of notes due 2026
TJX Cos Inc, operator of off-price retail chains T.J. Maxx and Marshalls, forecast a profit for full year that fell short of analyst estimates as costs rise due to higher wages and a strong dollar erodes revenue from outside the United States.
Aug 16 TJX Cos Inc, the operator of off-price retail chains T.J. Maxx and Marshalls, reported a bigger-than-expected increase in quarterly comparable sales as more bargain-hungry shoppers visited its stores.
* TJX companies inc ceo ernie herrman reports open market sale of 24,776 shares of co at prices ranging from $75.40 to $75.41 - Sec filing Source (http://bit.ly/1WWUTQV) Further company coverage:
* Shares rise as much as 4.2 pct (Adds Marmaxx sales, analyst comment; updates shares)
May 17 TJX Cos Inc, the owner of off-price chain T.J. Maxx, reported a 9.9 percent rise in quarterly sales as value-conscious shoppers flocked to its stores for off-priced clothes and accessories.
* Board of directors has raised the amount of its quarterly dividend by 24% from the last dividend paid
- Reviewing Fortune's 20 'Best Investments' Of The Last Decade
- 10 Dividend Growth Stocks For September 2016
- Tracking The Sequoia Fund - Q2 2016 Update
- Like Buffett, This Dividend Growth Investor Digs An Economic Moat
- 4 High Quality Undervalued Stocks From A Top Value Manager
- Burlington Sets Its Own Bar Higher And Higher