News: TJX Companies Inc (TJX.N)
4 Mar 2015
Thu, Feb 26 2015
- Macy's Inc's planned push into the off-price retailing sector, dominated by chains such as TJX Cos Inc's TJ Maxx, shows the venerable department store chain has faced up to new realities of retailing in the United States.
Feb 26 - Macy's Inc's planned push into the off-price retailing sector, dominated by chains such as TJX Cos Inc's TJ Maxx, shows the venerable department store chain has faced up to new realities of retailing in the United States.
Feb 25 - Discount apparel retailer TJX Cos Inc reported an 11.3 percent rise in quarterly profit and said it would raise wages in the United States to a minimum of $9 per hour from June.
- TJX Companies: Great Stock Even At Its All-Time High
- Time To Reevaluate Wal-Mart
- Retailer Abercrombie at Multiyear Low Despite String of EPS Beats
- Possible Catalysts Ahead For TJX
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 2/27/15: MDLZ, RDUS, BKJ, FEYE
- The TJX Companies' (TJX) CEO Carol Meyrowitz on Q4 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- The TJX Companies, Inc. Reports Above-Plan Q4 FY15 EPS Growth of 15% and Full Year FY15 Adjusted EPS Growth of 12%; Announces Plans to Increase Dividend 20% and Stock Buyback to $1.8B to $1.9B; Provides FY16 Guidance and Rei
- Apparel Retail Stocks Technical Report -- TJX Cos., Abercrombie and Fitch, Ascena Retail, Guess?, and Men's Wearhouse
- The TJX Companies, Inc. to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year Fiscal 2015 Results February 25, 2015
- Technical Data on Retailers Stocks -- TJX Cos., Men's Wearhouse, Dollar General, Burlington Stores, and Family Dollar Stores
- The TJX Companies, Inc. Announces Quarterly Common Stock Dividend
- The TJX Companies, Inc. Reports Q3 FY15 Adjusted EPS Growth of 13% Over 21% Last Year; Updates Full Year EPS Guidance
- Pre-Market Pulse on Apparel Retail Stocks - TJX Cos., Ascena Retail, The Gap, ANN INC., and DSW Inc.
- Quarterly Results, Regulatory Disclosures, Contracts, and Technical Updates - Research Reports on TJX, Linear Technology, Avago Technologies, NextEra and Northrop Grumman
- The TJX Companies, Inc. to Report Q3 FY15 Results November 18, 2014
- Financial Results, Upcoming Earnings, Product Launch, Filing of Form 8-K - Research Reports on United Rentals, United Parcel, CBS, TJX and Grainger