News: ThyssenKrupp AG (TKAG.DE)
Fri, Jan 29 2016
* Confirms full-year guidance but says markets need to improve
* Thyssenkrupp to seek approval for dividend at AGM on Friday
FRANKFURT, Jan 28 Thyssenkrupp's full-year guidance depends on a significant recovery in steel prices in the second half of the industrial group's financial year, its chief executive told German daily Handelsblatt.
FRANKFURT, Jan 23 Thyssenkrupp Chief Executive Heinrich Hiesinger told Euro am Sonntag that consolidation in the European steel industry may happen through partnerships rather than takeovers.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) MOSCOW/LONDON, December 18 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Germany-based steelmaker and industrial group ThyssenKrupp AG's (TK) Long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured rating at 'BB+'. The Short-term IDR has also been affirmed at 'B'. The Outlook on the Long-term IDR is Stable. A full list of rating actions is available at the end of this commentary. KEY RATING DRIVERS The ratings reflect TK's strong market pos
* Situation on steel markets has not stabilised as hoped (Adds details on steel unit performance, market outlook)
* Thyssenkrupp says orders could add sales of around 4.5 billion eur Further company coverage:
DUESSELDORF, Germany, Nov 30 German industrial group Thyssenkrupp has submitted an offer to the Australian government for a contract to build stealth submarines potentially worth tens of billions of euros, the company said on Monday.
* Voestalpine says cooperating, does not expect significant fines (Adds Outokumpu saying it had not been raided)
FRANKFURT, Nov 25 ** Thyssenkrupp CEO Heinrich Hiesinger rules out selling profitable units like elevators, plant construction or automotive components, when asked by the Westdeutsche Allgemeine Zeitung whether this could be an option
- thyssenkrupp AG Webcast Presentation Now Available for On-demand Viewing: dbVIC - Deutsche Bank ADR Virtual Investor Conference
- ThyssenKrupp AG to Present at the November 19 dbVIC - Deutsche Bank ADR Virtual Investor Conference
- International companies to host live webcasts at Deutsche Bank's November 19 Depositary Receipts Virtual Investor Conference
- REG-ThyssenKrupp AG Thyssenkrupp in the 1st Half 2008/2009 and Outlook for the Full Fiscal Year
- REG-ThyssenKrupp AG Strategic Reorganization of ThyssenKrupp
- REG-ThyssenKrupp AG 1st Quarter Results
- REG-ThyssenKrupp AG ThyssenKrupp AG to cancel listing on London Stock Exchange
- REG-ThyssenKrupp AG Dividend Declaration
- REG-ThyssenKrupp AG AGM Statement
- REG-ThyssenKrupp AG Final Results