Telekom Austria AG (TKAGY.PK)
1 Dec 2016
ZURICH Telekom Austria Group said on Thursday it had agreed to buy a controlling stake in Croatian communications and computing group Metronet Telekomunikacije, which last year generated revenues of around 28 million euros ($30.2 million).
VIENNA, Oct 27 Telekom Austria, part of Mexican tycoon Carlos Slim's America Movil, reported a 9.4 percent increase in third-quarter core profit, helped by acquisitions in Eastern Europe.
* America Movil CEO Hajj says no capital increase planned for Telekom Austria -newspaper Die Presse
VIENNA, Sept 14 America Movil CFO Garcia Moreno denied a media report that the company was planning to delist its subsidiary Telekom Austria from the Vienna stock exchange, APA news agency said on Wednesday.
MEXICO CITY, Aug 22 Mexico's America Movil said on Monday it has sold a 0.89 percent take in Telekom Austria AG, but said it had "no intention" of selling its remaining 51 percent in the company.
* CEO, asked whether delisting would be interesting option, says being listed costs a lot of money and requires large administrative costs -Handelsblatt interview
VIENNA America Movil will cut its stake in Telekom Austria by 7.8 percentage points to just over 50 percent, it said on Thursday, ahead of an end of year deadline to reduce its holding and increase the Austrian firm's free float.
* America Movil must reduce 60 pct stake by September (Adds detail on bond issue from Citi statement)
VIENNA, July 28 Citigroup said on Thursday it was launching a bond of up to 400 million euros ($443.8 million) exchangeable into shares of Telekom Austria, as a deadline approaches for parent America Movil to sell part of its stake in the Austrian company.
* Citigroup says launching an offering of exchangeable bonds due 2023, exchangeable for ordinary shares of Telekom Austria in an aggregate principal amount of up to approximately eur 400 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Why American Movil (AMX) Stock Is Higher Today
- Wall Street Breakfast: Fed Monetary Policy, Microsoft Job Cuts, Condensate Exports
- How Will American Movil (AMX) Stock React To Telecom Austria (TKAGY) Offer Becoming Unconditional?
- Sprint: $9 Or $14? Pick Your Scenario, Part II
- America Movil Going Global In A Search For Value
- Why Telekom Austria (TKAGY) Stock Is Higher This Afternoon