News: Telekom Austria AG (TKAGY.PK)
14 Mar 2014
Wed, Feb 26 2014
VIENNA, Feb 26 - Telekom Austria plans to fund its participation in upcoming frequency auctions in Slovenia, Bulgaria and Serbia from its operating cash flow, its chief financial officer said.
VIENNA, Feb 26 - Carlos Slim's America Movil and the Austrian government could strike a deal by May to pool their stakes in Telekom Austria, a newspaper reported on Wednesday.
VIENNA, Feb 26 - Telekom Austria AG : * Says has approx. EUR 100 mn gross opex and capex savings target for 2014 * Says focus remains on deleveraging via cash flow * Says average revenue per user in Austria fell to 15.7 eur/month in Q4 from
VIENNA, Feb 26 - Telekom Austria said it would keep its dividend at 0.05 euros ($0.07) for a third year running as sales continued to decline amid tough competition in its mature markets.
VIENNA - Carlos Slim's America Movil and the Austrian government are moving towards a deal to pool their stakes in Telekom Austria, which would lead to a takeover offer and mark a further step in the Mexican tycoon's expansion in Europe.
* Austrian minister says talks could wrap up within weeks
VIENNA, Feb 25 - Austria is interested in the prospect of forming a shareholder pact with Carlos Slim's America Movil to pool their stakes in Telekom Austria , the economy minister said.
MEXICO CITY - Mexican telecoms giant America Movil said on Monday it could start formal talks to create a shareholder syndicate for Telekom Austria with the company's biggest Austrian stakeholder.
MEXICO CITY, Feb 24 - Mexico's telecom giant America Movil on Monday said it could start formal discussions about forming a shareholders' syndicate with Austrian state holding company OIAG over Telekom Austria .
VIENNA, Feb 21 - Telekom Austria could decide next week to terminate Chief Financial Officer Hans Tschuden's contract a year early in 2015, a company spokesman said on Friday.
- Telekom Austria Selects Procera for Multi-Country Fixed and Mobile Deployment
- One-Off Special Effects Aimed at Saving Personnel Costs Over the Long Term Cause Reported Operating Loss
- Zacks Sell List Highlights: New Jersey Resources, Forestar Group, RTI International Metals and Hospira
- The Telekom Austria Group Doubles Net Income and Continues Success Despite Intense Competition
- Telekom Austria Group Increases net Income Significantly and Generates EBITDA Increase of More Than 20%
- Telekom Austria Group: Cash Flow Growth Despite Demanding Market Environment
- Telekom Austria Group: Strict Cost Management Softens the Impact of the Tough Economic Environment on Full-Year 2009 Results
- Weaker Economies in Foreign Markets, Currency Effects and Further Roaming Regulation Impact Results for the First Nine Months 2009
- Telekom Austria Group: Full-Year 2008 Results Underpin Strong Operational Performance