Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS (TKGBF.PK)
Fri, Jul 28 2017
ISTANBUL, July 28 Turkish lender Garanti Bank posted an unconsolidated net profit up 1 percent year-on-year to 1.55 billion lira ($439 million) in the second quarter, according to a statement to the Istanbul stock exchange late on Thursday.
* SIGNS AN AGREEMENT TO SECURE $150 MILLION EQUIVALENT TO TURKISH LIRA FINANCING, WITH 5 YEARS MATURITY FROM INTERNATIONAL FINANCE CORPORATION (IFC) UNDER COVERED BOND PROGRAMME Source text for Eikon:
* Signs a mandate letter in order to authorize 19 banks as mandated lead arrangers for the grant of a syndicated term loan with a maturity of 367 days
* Q1 net profit of 1.53 billion lira ($426.54 million) versus 1.04 billion lira year ago
* Sells non-performing loan portfolio of 109.8 million lira ($30.30 million) to Sumer Varlik Yonetim at 9.0 million lira Source text for Eikon:
* Says it has completed the acquisition of 9.95 percent of Turkey's Garanti Bank, raising stake to 49.85 percent Source text for Eikon: [http://bit.ly/2mrIFnG] Further company coverage: (Reporting by Madrid Newsroom)
* Secures a financing in the amount of USD 78,997,500 which is equivalent to 75 million euros, with 6 years maturity from European Investment Bank (EIB)
* Proposes to pay FY 2016 dividend of gross 0.29762 lira ($0.0802) net 0.25298 lira per share
* BBVA has entered today into an agreement for acquisition from Dogus Holding a.s. and Dogus Arastirma Gelistirme ve Musavirlik Hizmetleri a.s. of 41,790,000,000 shares of Turkiye Garanti Bankasi amounting to 9.95 percent of the total issued share capital of Garanti Bank at a total consideration of 7.95 Turkish Liras per share
MADRID, Feb 21 Spain's second-biggest lender BBVA said on Tuesday it had agreed to buy an extra 9.95 percent of Turkey's Garanti Bank from Dogus Holding for 859 million euros ($905 million), bringing its stake to just under 50 percent.