News: Telecom Italia SpA (TLITn.MI)
MILAN, July 23 - Brazil President Dilma Rousseff is due to meet the CEO of Telecom Italia SpA on Wednesday, the presidency's website said, amid talk of possible consolidation in the Brazilian market where the Italian company competes with its largest investor Telefonica SA.
MILAN, July 23 - Brazil President Dilma Rousseff is due to meet Telecom Italia Chief Executive Marco Patuano on Wednesday, according to the Brazilian presidency's website which did not disclose the reason of the meeting.
MILAN/MADRID, July 17 - Telefonica's move to reduce its stake in Italian rival Telecom Italia may help the Spanish phone group appease regulators over competition concerns in Brazil and possibly accelerate consolidation in that market.
MADRID, July 17 - Spain's Telefonica on Thursday fixed the swap price of its 750 million euro ($1 billion) Telecom Italia exchangeable bond deal at 0.860 to 1.032 euros per Telecom Italia share.
MADRID/PARIS - Telefonica will sell 750 million euros ($1 billion) in bonds that convert to Telecom Italia shares, it said on Wednesday, effectively loosening its grip as largest shareholder.
* 750 mln euro bond converts to Telecom Italia shares in 3 years
MILAN, July 16 - Telecom Italia Chairman Giuseppe Recchi said on Wednesday that a move by its biggest shareholder Telefonica to cut its stake in the Italian phone company will not affect its own strategy.
MADRID, July 16 - Bookrunners in a Telefonica bond exchangeable for Telecom Italia shares will also place some shares in the Italian telecoms group in order to set the exchange price of the bond, Telefonica said on Wednesday.
MADRID, July 16 - Spanish telecoms group Telefonica on Wednesday said it would issue 750 million euros ($1.01 billion) in bonds exchangeable for Telecom Italia shares.
- Spain's Telefonica SA is in talks to sell its stake in Telecom Italia in a move that could ease regulatory pressure in Brazil's wireless market, Brazilian newspaper Folha de S.Paulo reported on Friday.
- MedNautilus, TI Sparkle Group's Mediterranean Backbone, Deploys Infinera DTN-X for the Delivery of 100Gb/s Services Across Its Subsea Network
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: France Telecom, Telecom Italia SpA, Vodafone Group, Google and Apple
- iBasis y Telecom Italia - Sparkle anuncian éxito en la migración del tráfico bilateral internacional a IP
- iBasis and Telecom Italia - Sparkle geben erfolgreiche Migration ihrer bilateralen internationalen Telefonkommunikationsdienste auf ein IP-System bekannt
- iBasis e Telecom Italia - Sparkle annunciano il successo della migrazione dei servizi bilaterali internazionali su IP
- iBasis et Telecom Italia - Sparkle annoncent la migration réussie du trafic bilatéral international vers IP
- iBasis en Telecom Italia - Sparkle melden geslaagde migratie van internationale bilaterals naar IP
- iBasis and Telecom Italia - Sparkle Announce Successful Migration of International Bilaterals to IP