News: Talisman Energy Inc (TLM.N)
19 Jun 2013
NEW YORK - Canadian oil and gas company Talisman Energy Inc is exploring the sale of its shale assets in the Eagle Ford basin in south Texas, hoping it could raise as much as $2 billion, two people familiar with the matter said on Monday.
(Corrects 8th para to show that a new development plan would be submitted under certain conditions, Yme costs in 9th para)
May 8 - Canadian oil and gas producer Talisman Energy Inc said Chief Financial Officer Scott Thomson is leaving the company to take over as chief executive of heavy equipment dealer Finning International Inc.
* Polish government backs shale to replace Russian imports
May 8 - Canadian oil and gas producer Talisman Energy Inc said it agreed to sell its shale gas operations in Poland to joint venture partner San Leon Energy as it looks to boost production in its core areas of the Americas and Asia-Pacific.
* 1st-qtr loss $0.21 vs profit $0.28/shr year earlier * Production falls 19 pct to average 372,000 boepd * Selling stake in Colombian oil pipeline * Could sell Norwegian assets * Shares down 3.9 pct By Scott Haggett CALGARY, Alberta May 1 - In the midst of a restructuring, Talisman Energy Inc, the Canadian oil and gas producer put more assets up for sale on Wednesday as its shares fell sharply on a quarterly loss that disappointed investors. Hal Kvisle, Ta
CALGARY, Alberta, May 1 - Talisman Energy Inc , a Canadian oil and gas producer that is restructuring its operations to lower debt and boost its shares, is looking for a buyer for its 12.15 percent stake in the Ocensa oil pipeline in Colombia.
(Corrects paragraph 7 to say adjusted production was flat compared to 4th quarter, not year-earlier period)
- Cold Play: Don't Load Up on Canadian Energy Stocks
- Commodities Today: Oil E&P Companies Improving Fortunes And Foreign Investment
- Encana: Why Investors Should Take Notice
- This Week's Wackiest Energy Story Has an Investment Lesson
- Hundred Million Barrel Exploration Wells Worth Keeping An Eye On In 2013
- 5 Commodity Stocks Moving On News
- REG-Talisman Energy Inc. Talisman Energy Announces First Oil from HST/HSD Development, Offshore Vietnam Growth Continues in Core Asia-Pacific Region
- REG-Talisman Energy Inc. Annual Meeting Voting Results on the Election of Directors
- REG-Talisman Energy Inc. TALISMAN ENERGY ANNOUNCES PAUL SMITH AS NEW CFO
- REG-Talisman Energy Inc. Talisman Energy announces agreement to exit Poland
- REG-Talisman Energy Inc. Result of AGM
- REG-Talisman Energy Inc. Notice of Results
- REG-Talisman Energy Inc. Talisman Energy Inc. Conference Call
- Today's Technical View on Chesapeake Energy, Talisman Energy, Southwestern Energy, McMoRan Exploration, and EOG Resources
- REG-Talisman Energy Inc. Notice of AGM
- Technical Briefing on Chesapeake Energy, Southwestern Energy, Talisman Energy, Noble Energy, and McMoRan Exploration