News: Telekom Malaysia Bhd (TLMM.KL)
19 Dec 2014
Sun, Nov 30 2014
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SYDNEY/HONG KONG/SINGAPORE, November 30 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has published its new Rating Navigators for the following Asia-Pacific (APAC) telecommunications companies: - Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited, - Bharti Airtel Limited, - China Mobile Limited, - China Telecom Corporation Limited, - Global Cloud Xchange Limited, - Globe Telecom, Inc., - KT Corporation, - Pacnet Limited, - Philippine Long Distance Telephon
- Toyota: Has The Falling Yen Cancelled Out Any Gains In The Nikkei 225?
- China Auto November Shipments: SUVs And Local Brands Shine
- Adaptive Asset Allocation: Experimentation With A Large Stock Portfolio
- Guangzhou Auto November Sales: Triumph In Trumpchi
- Notes From The Guangzhou Auto Show: Japanese OEM Pushing For A 'Beautiful China'
- How Tesla Motors Conforms To A "Low R-Squared" Investing Philosophy