News: Toyota Motor Corp (TM)
28 Jul 2014
BANGKOK, July 29 - Sales in Thailand's automotive industry are expected to fall 31 percent to 920,000 million vehicles in 2014 after months of political unrest earlier in the year, Toyota Motor Corp's Thai unit said on Tuesday.
DETROIT - An influential consumer magazine on Monday called on Toyota Motor Corp to recall about 177,500 older Camry hybrid sedans to address potential power brake defects.
DETROIT, July 28 - An influential consumer magazine on Monday called on Toyota Motor Corp to recall about 177,500 older Camry hybrid sedans to address potential power brake defects.
(Repeats story first published on Wednesday with no changes to text)
(Refiles to include omitted title for Chris Valasek, paragraph 3)
TOKYO - Japan is readying subsidies to help Toyota Motor Corp and key suppliers take the lead in hydrogen-powered fuel cell vehicles that could top $400 million over the next several years if the most bullish projections for the technology play out.
TOKYO - Japan will offer at least 2 million yen ($19,700) in subsidies for fuel-cell vehicles, Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said according to media, as the government and Japanese carmakers including Toyota Motor Corp join forces to speed up the introduction the vehicles.
TOKYO, July 19 - Japan will offer at least 2 million yen ($19,700) in subsidies for fuel-cell vehicles, Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said according to media, as the government and Japanese carmakers including Toyota Motor Corp join forces to speed up the introduction the vehicles.
SAN FRANCISCO - A U.S. consumer lawsuit accusing Google of monopolizing prime real estate on Android smartphones will help mobile rivals like Microsoft make their antitrust case with European regulators should damaging secrets emerge in court.
DETROIT, July 16 - General Motors Co said on Wednesday its global sales topped 2.5 million vehicles in the recent quarter, up 0.5 percent as it posted its best showing since 2005 for a second quarter.
- Tracking Ken Fisher's Fisher Asset Management Portfolio - Q2 2014 Update
- Tesla's Real Problem: Energy Density
- Orocobre Production On Schedule For August: Shares Up Over 30% In 2014
- Wall Street Breakfast: AbbVie-Shire Deal, GM Testimony, Malaysian Airlines Crash
- Ford Races Past Tesla And GM Into Earnings
- Asia Races To Lock Up Lithium Supply Ahead Of Major Battery Ramp-Up
- Jim Lentz Honored As Industry Leader Of The Year By The Automotive Hall Of Fame<7203.T>
- Giving to the Giving<7203.T>
- Milestones, Quarterly Dividends, Subsidies, and Upcoming Launches - Analyst Notes on Tesla Motors, Ford, Kandi, Tata Motors and Toyota
- Young People Transform Their Ideas Into Action by Taking On "The Hunt" with DoSomething.org and Toyota<7203.T>
- From Here To Outer Space: 2015 Toyota Sienna Inspires Unexpected Adventures<7203.T>
- Toyota Named Official Automotive Partner of the 2015 Special Olympics World Games<7203.T>
- Toyota Appoints Michael Rouse To Toyota U.S.A. Foundation President<7203.T>
- Toyota Selects KDC To Develop New North American Headquarters<7203.T>
- New York State Of Mind: Toyota Welcomes LULAC 2014 National Convention To Big Apple<7203.T>
- Toyota Division Is No. 1 Retail Brand In First Half Of 2014<7203.T>