Toyota Motor Corp (TM)
20 Jan 2017
Thu, Jan 19 2017
* Suntory holdings will disband Suntory Midorie, its domestic greening co, and transfer operations to Toyota Suntory Midorie, a JV with Toyota Motor - Nikkei Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says in 2016, North American vehicle production reached 2.12 million vehicles (up 4.4 percent), built at its North American vehicle assembly plants Source text: http://toyota.us/2jQOupL Further company coverage:
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "AA+" - R&I
TOKYO Toyota Motor Corp on Tuesday said it would begin testing its hydrogen fuel cell vehicle (FCV) in the United Arab Emirates as the Japanese automaker explores the potential for the zero-emissions fuel technology in hot, dry conditions.
U.S. President-elect Donald Trump warned German car companies he would impose a border tax of 35 percent on vehicles imported to the U.S. market from Mexico, singling out luxury carmaker BMW for criticism following previous broadsides aimed at General Motors, Ford and Toyota.
MEXICO CITY, Jan 13 Mexico must be ready to respond immediately with its own tax measures if the incoming administration of President-elect Donald Trump imposes a border tax, the economy minister said on Friday, warning such protectionism may trigger a global recession.
* Toyota Motor says confirms toyota executives met with Vice President-Elect Pence on January 10
TOKYO Toyota Motor Corp on Thursday said that company President Akio Toyoda met with U.S. Vice President-elect Mike Pence in Washington earlier this week as the incoming U.S. administration pressures automakers to build more cars locally.
* Meeting comes after Trump talks of taxing Mexico-built cars
TOKYO, Jan 12 Toyota Motor Corp President Akio Toyoda met with U.S. Vice President-elect Mike Pence on Tuesday in Washington, Kyodo News agency reported.
- Exxon Mobil: Permian Acquisition, Strategy And Oil Pricing
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro Norte: An Example Of 'Trump Risk'
- Kansas City Southern - It's Time To Get Serious On Mexico
- 2016 Statistical Analysis Of The Pickup Market Wars: GM Vs. Ford Vs. FCA Vs. Toyota Vs. ...
- Trump Tweet: Why Pick On Toyota?
- Auto Industry At CES And Detroit Shows: The Great And The Insane