News: Torchmark Corp (TMK.N)
6 Dec 2013
Fri, Aug 30 2013
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO/BOGOTA, August 30 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the 'A-' Issuer Default Rating of Torchmark Corporation (TMK) and the 'A+' Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) ratings assigned to TMK's insurance subsidiaries. The Rating Outlook is Stable. A complete list of the ratings appears at the end of this release. KEY RATING DRIVERS The affirmation of TMK's ratings reflects Fitch's view that TMK's financial and operating profiles
- Tracking Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Portfolio - Q3 2013 Update
- Torchmark Corporation's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- No Post-Fed Party For Insurance ETFs, Stocks
- Which Share Buybacks Are The Most Sustainable?
- Tracking Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Portfolio - Q2 2013 Update
- Tap Into Tesoro, Torchmark
- Stock in Motion: MetLife, Prudential Financial, Manulife Financial, and Torchmark
- Financing, Recognitions, and Announcements by Life Insurance Companies - Research Report on MetLife, Prudential, Lincoln National, Genworth, and Torchmark
- Stock Price Updates, Earnings Schedules, Monthly Cash Distributions, Dividends and Divesture Agreements - Research Report on MetLife, Genworth Financial, Manulife Financial, Torchmark, and ING Groep
- Torchmark Corporation Declares Dividend
- Under AAAResearchReports.com Microscope: MetLife Inc., Prudential Financial Inc., Manulife Financial Corp., and Torchmark Corp.
- Quarterly Dividends, Financial Results, Upcoming Earnings Schedules, and New Appointments - Research Report on MetLife, Marsh & McLennan, Reinsurance Group of America, Assurant, and Torchmark
- Torchmark Corporation Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results
- Torchmark Corporation Announces Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Release And Conference Call
- Today's Research: MetLife Inc., Prudential Financial Inc., Manulife Financial Corp., and Torchmark Corp.
- Technical Scrutiny: MetLife Inc., Prudential Financial Inc., Manulife Financial Corp., and Torchmark Corp.