Toll Brothers Inc (TOL)
17 Jan 2017
Tue, Dec 6 2016
U.S. luxury homes builder Toll Brothers Inc's revenue increased more than expected for the fifth straight quarter, boosted by higher home sales and average selling prices, and the company also gave an encouraging outlook.
* Toll brothers inc - wholly-owned TBI mortgage subsidiary announced it had finalized a new $210 million mortgage warehouse facility
* Toll Brothers announces entry into Boise, Idaho market with acquisition of Coleman Homes Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Toll Brothers Apartment Living / Ares joint venture secures $91 million construction loan to develop new luxury rental community in Greater Boston's Needham Market Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
Toll Brothers Inc's home orders in the third quarter rose the most in two years, and the company joined other large U.S. homebuilders in posting big jumps in quarterly revenue, underscoring steady growth in the U.S. housing market.
* Homebuilder stocks boosted by strong new home sales data (Adds background, share movement)
Aug 23 U.S. luxury homebuilder Toll Brothers Inc reported a 23.5 percent rise in quarterly revenue, boosted by an increase in home sales and prices.
* Says entered into amendment to certain credit agreement dated as of February 3, 2014 - SEC Filing
- Toll Brothers: Buy On Weakness - Backlog Can Offset Near-Term Challenges
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 12/9/16: PTI, DGSE, AVK, FSD
- An America First, Including Fed-First, Investing Strategy
- Toll Brothers' (TOL) CEO Douglas Yearley on Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Toll Brothers Earnings: Mixed Bag For Housing
- Markets Think 'MAGA' - When Buying Builders, Focus On Toll Brothers