News: Toll Brothers Inc (TOL)
3 Dec 2013
Thu, Nov 14 2013
- Most American homebuilders faced a sudden drop in demand from first-time buyers during a quarter blighted by the U.S. government shutdown and a two-year peak in interest rates.
* Company's well-heeled customers shrug off higher interest rates
Nov 7 - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
Toll Brothers, Inc
- Toll Brothers Inc said it will buy the home building business of privately owned Shapell Industries Inc for about $1.60 billion in cash, in a deal that will give the largest U.S. luxury homebuilder more access to affluent real estate markets in California.
* Toll Brothers to buy Shapell Homes for $1.60 bln in cash
Nov 6 - Luxury homes builder Toll Brothers Inc said it will buy the home building business of Shapell Industries Inc for about $1.60 billion in cash, to expand its presence in California.
NEW YORK - U.S. home prices slowed their rate of gains in July and a dip in consumer confidence this month underscored the potential for higher borrowing costs and a sluggish economy to dent a housing market recovery.
(Corrects I/B/E/S revenue estimate to $695.5 million from $695.8 million in fourth bullet)
- Toll Brothers Inc reported a 24 percent jump in quarterly revenue due to higher home prices and said it expects to raise rates again in the current quarter, as customers buy its luxury houses undeterred by rising mortgage rates.
- Will New Home Sales Suffer After Fed Taper?
- Housing Data - A Mixed Bag
- Tutor Perini: A Strong Backlog And Investors' Skepticism Have Made This Stock An All Case Winner
- Home Builders Immunize 2014-15 Growth Prospects Through Select Metro Markets
- The Week Ahead: FOMC Minutes
- UCP - Homebuilder M&A Is Picking Up, 2-6x Return Potential
- Pre-Market Review on Residential Construction: Standard Pacific, Toll Brothers, Gafisa, and Ryland Group
- Toll Brothers' Website to Broadcast Its December 10, 2013 Fiscal 2013 Year-End Earnings Conference Call Live
- Toll Brothers Announces Development of River Parc, a Luxury Rental Apartment Community in Washington, D.C.
- Toll Brothers, Inc. Prices $600 Million of Senior Notes
- Toll Brothers' November 14, 2013 Presentation at UBS Building and Building Products 11th Annual CEO Conference to be Webcast Live
- Toll Brothers Announces Pricing of Common Stock Offering
- Toll Brothers Announces Offering of Common Stock
- Toll Brothers Reports Preliminary 4th Qtr and FYE 2013 Results for Revenues, Contracts and Backlog
- Toll Brothers Announces Agreement to Purchase Shapell Homes; Acquisition Will Significantly Expand Toll's California Presence
- Toll Brothers Cancels Its November 6, 2013 Presentation at The Citi 2013 North American Credit Conference