Toll Brothers Inc (TOL)
21 Apr 2017
Tue, Mar 7 2017
* priced an underwritten public offering of $300 million of 4.875% senior notes due march 15, 2027
U.S. luxury homebuilder Toll Brothers Inc reported higher-than-expected profit and revenue for the first quarter, helped by strong demand, and the company raised the low end of its deliveries forecast for the year.
* Shares rise 7.8 pct to 14-month high (Adds details, background, shares)
Feb 22 Toll Brothers Inc reported a 3.8 percent fall in quarterly profit, hurt by lower average selling prices for its luxury homes.
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.35 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Toll Brothers Inc - first dividend of $0.08 per share will be paid on April 28, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Executive Chairman Robert Toll's FY 2016 total compensation $8.42 million versus $8.02 million - sec filing
U.S. luxury homes builder Toll Brothers Inc's revenue increased more than expected for the fifth straight quarter, boosted by higher home sales and average selling prices, and the company also gave an encouraging outlook.
* Toll brothers inc - wholly-owned TBI mortgage subsidiary announced it had finalized a new $210 million mortgage warehouse facility
* Toll Brothers announces entry into Boise, Idaho market with acquisition of Coleman Homes Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: