Toll Brothers Inc (TOL)
21 Oct 2016
Tue, Aug 23 2016
Toll Brothers Inc's home orders in the third quarter rose the most in two years, and the company joined other large U.S. homebuilders in posting big jumps in quarterly revenue, underscoring steady growth in the U.S. housing market.
* Homebuilder stocks boosted by strong new home sales data (Adds background, share movement)
Aug 23 U.S. luxury homebuilder Toll Brothers Inc reported a 23.5 percent rise in quarterly revenue, boosted by an increase in home sales and prices.
* Says entered into amendment to certain credit agreement dated as of February 3, 2014 - SEC Filing
Toll Brothers Inc's quarterly revenue jumped nearly 31 percent as the company sold more luxury homes at higher prices, underscoring a steady growth in the U.S. housing market.
* Shares rise as much as 8.9 pct (Adds details from conference call, analyst comment; updates shares)
* Says not seen any significant change in appetite of foreign buyers in california or in new york city high rise projects - conf call
May 24 Luxury home builder Toll Brothers Inc's second-quarter revenue rose nearly 31 percent as the company sold more homes at average selling prices that increased during the quarter.
* Now believe average price of deliveries for full FY 2016 will be between $820,000 and $850,000 per home
* Finalized a new five-year $1.215 billion bank credit facility
- As Millennials Return To The 'Burbs, Homebuilders May See Resurgence
- Own Apple, Don't Trade It - Cramer's Mad Money (9/15/16)
- Market Lacks Demand - Cramer's Mad Money (9/14/16)
- Don't Fear The Fed - Cramer's Mad Money (8/25/16)
- What July's New Home Sales Numbers Told Us About Homebuilders And The Market
- How To Survive A Flash Crash - Cramer's Mad Money (8/24/16)