Toll Brothers Inc (TOL)
23 Jun 2017
Mon, Jun 12 2017
* Toll Brothers director Richard Braemer reports open market sale of 15,000 shares of co's common stock on June 8 at $37.74 per share - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2sfhpdO) Further company coverage:
* Priced tack-on offering of additional $150 million of 4.875 pct senior notes due march 15, 2027 issued by unit Toll Brothers Finance Corp
Toll Brothers Inc's profit and revenue beat analysts' estimates, boosted by robust demand and the U.S. luxury homebuilder raised its sales forecast for fiscal 2017. | Video
May 23 Toll Brothers Inc's profit and revenue beat analysts' estimates, boosted by robust demand and the U.S. luxury homebuilder raised its sales forecast for fiscal 2017.
* Toll brothers reports FY 2017 2nd quarter and six month results
May 23 U.S. luxury homebuilder Toll Brothers Inc reported a 40 percent rise in quarterly profit, boosted by an increase in home sales.
* priced an underwritten public offering of $300 million of 4.875% senior notes due march 15, 2027
U.S. luxury homebuilder Toll Brothers Inc reported higher-than-expected profit and revenue for the first quarter, helped by strong demand, and the company raised the low end of its deliveries forecast for the year.
* Shares rise 7.8 pct to 14-month high (Adds details, background, shares)
Feb 22 Toll Brothers Inc reported a 3.8 percent fall in quarterly profit, hurt by lower average selling prices for its luxury homes.
- Here's How To Trade Home Building Stocks
- Prepare For A Precipitous Drop In Mortgage Applications, But Don't Worry
- Toll Brothers Beats And Raises
- Toll Brothers' (TOL) CEO Douglas Yearley on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Toll Brothers Earnings Preview: Valuation Is A 'Tweener' With Longer-Term Issues
- Game Plan For The Week - Cramer's Mad Money (5/19/17)