TomTom NV (TOM2.AS)
21 Jul 2017
Wed, Jul 19 2017
Dutch digital mapping company TomTom beat second quarter expectations as strong performance at its automotives and licensing businesses partly offset weakness in its consumer products division, mainly wearable devices.
July 19 Dutch digital mapping company TomTom reduced its full-year sales expectations on Wednesday after reporting lower-than-expected hardware revenues due to disappointing sports product sales.
July 19 Digital mapping company TomTom said on Wednesday its adjusted net profit in the second quarter fell 10 percent, with an ongoing decline in sales of consumer products only partly offset by growth in other services.
* TOMTOM NV - INTENDS TO REPURCHASE ORDINARY TOMTOM SHARES FOR AN AMOUNT UP TO EUR 50 MILLION
* BERND LEUKERT NOMINATED AS SUPERVISORY BOARD MEMBER OF TOMTOM
* IT IS DEVELOPING ULTRA-FAST LANE LEVEL TRAFFIC TECHNOLOGY SUPPORTING AUTONOMOUS DRIVING AND SMARTER MOBILITY
AMSTERDAM TomTom NV, the Dutch maker of navigation software for cars, on Wednesday said it had struck a deal with Chinese internet company Baidu to collaborate on digital maps used for computer-assisted driving.
AMSTERDAM, July 5 TomTom NV, the Dutch maker of navigation software for cars, on Wednesday said it had struck a deal with Chinese internet company Baidu to collaborate on digital maps used for computer-assisted driving.
* TOMTOM AND BAIDU JOIN FORCES TO DEVELOP UNIFIED HIGH DEFINITION MAPS FOR AUTONOMOUS DRIVING
* EXTENDS TOMTOM TRAFFIC TO COUNTRIES FROM EASTERN EUROPE AND MIDDLE EAST Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)