Torex Gold Resources Inc (TORXF.PK)
23 Sep 2016
* Common shares are expected to begin trading on a consolidated basis on Toronto Stock Exchange when markets open on July 5, 2016.
* Says about 787 million common shares currently outstanding will be reduced to approximately 78.7 million common shares Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Torex pours 29,995 gold ounces in may and 92,460 ounces YTD aided by a positive reconciliation against geological model
April 12 Torex Gold Resources Inc said it will restart operations at a gold mine in Mexico on Thursday.
* Says arrangements have been made to lift blockade of its El Limon-Guajes mine (ELG) at 6 pm on Thursday April 14th
* Suspending operations at el limon-guajes mine due to illegal blockade by 3 families demanding payments for environmental damages Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Temporary suspension of activities at its El Limon-Guajes mine due to an illegal blockade
* Torex declares commercial production at its El Limon-Guajes mine and reports 2015 year-end financial results