Total SA (TOT)
22 May 2017
Fri, May 12 2017
OIAPOQUE, Brazil - Deep beneath the waters of the Atlantic off Brazil's most northern coast, French major Total SA is hunting for what it hopes will be Latin America's next big oil discovery. | Video
JAKARTA Total E&P Indonesie, a unit of French major Total , and Japan's Inpex Corp have proposed taking a 39 percent stake in the new production sharing contract (PSC) for the Mahakam block, an Indonesian government official said on Friday.
BRIEF-Sunpower - in 15 business days of receiving notice from co certifying co encountered liquidity support event, total sa to provide guaranty of payment obligations
* Sunpower - in 15 business days of receiving notice from co certifying co encountered liquidity support event, total SA to provide guaranty of payment obligations
PARIS, May 5 French oil and gas company Total said on Friday it was gradually shutting down production at its 117,000 barrels-per-day Feyzin refinery and petrochemical platform near Lyon in the east of France due to a strike.
OSLO Norway's Statoil posted significantly better-than-expected quarterly results on Thursday, helped by a rise in output and higher crude prices year-on-year.
PARIS/DAKAR Total has signed an agreement to explore for oil and gas off Senegal's Atlantic coast, boosting the prospect of major oil developments in the West African country.
PARIS/DAKAR, May 2 Total has signed an agreement to explore for oil and gas off Senegal's Atlantic coast, boosting the prospect of major oil developments in the West African country.
SEOUL/OSLO, May 1 Six people died and more than 20 were injured when a crane collapsed at a Samsung Heavy Industries shipyard in South Korea on Monday, Yonhap News Agency said.
May 1 Five people died and about 20 were injured when a crane collapsed at a Samsung Heavy Industries shipyard in South Korea during construction of an oil platform for French energy company Total, the two companies said on Monday.
PARIS Oil prices could fall again by the end of the year due to a rapid increase in U.S. shale production, the chief executive of French oil and gas giant Total said on Thursday.
- Tracking Tweedy Browne Portfolio - Q1 2017 Update
- The Impending OPEC Decision: Opportunity To Buy On The News Or To Sell The Rally?
- My 73 Stock April 2017 Portfolio Update: Triple Digits Again And Buying AT&T And Exxon Mobil
- Thoughts On Lowell Miller's CEF 1 Year Later
- The Nest Egg Portfolio: Adding Total Whilst The First Dividend Cheques Are Arriving!
- Top Dividend Raises & Cuts For April 2017