News: Total SA (TOT)
3 Dec 2013
Wed, Nov 13 2013
Nov 13 - U.S. private equity fund Advent International will buy a minority stake in Colombia's Ocensa oil pipeline for $1.1 billion from Canadian oil firm Talisman Energy Inc, France's Total SA and Madrid-based Cepsa, the Wall Street Journal reported citing people familiar with the matter.
PARIS - French oil company Total reported a drop in profits due to narrow refining margins in Europe and a heftier exploration bill on Thursday, and decided not to match a dividend increase by rival BP .
VANCOUVER, Oct 30 - Canada's Suncor Energy Inc said on Wednesday that it is moving ahead with its C$13.5 billion ($12.9 billion) Fort Hills oil sands project in Northern Alberta, with first oil production expected as soon as the fourth quarter of 2017.
* Total, Shell, CNOOC, China National Petroleum join winning bid
HOUSTON, Oct 14 - Britain's BP and France's Total were awarded tenders launched this month by Canadian Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp for a 1-million-barrel cargo of Colombian Castilla crude and a 500,000-barrel cargo of Colombian Vasconia crude, traders close to the deals said on Monday.
NEW DELHI, Sept 26 - Oil majors Exxon Mobil Corp , Royal Dutch Shell Plc and France's Total have shown interest in bidding for blocks offered in Sri Lanka's current licensing round, the island nation's upstream regulator said on Thursday.
LA PAZ, Aug 1 - Russia's Gazprom and France's Total signed a $130 million agreement with Bolivia's state energy company YPFB on Thursday to develop a natural gas area in the southeastern part of the Andean nation.
PARIS, July 18 - Paris prosecutors filed an appeal on Thursday in the U.N. oil-for-food case, saying French energy group Total should be retried for bribery in the scandal involving illegal payments to Saddam Hussein's government.
June 25 - French oil major Total SA is looking to buy rights to explore shale gas in Britain, the Telegraph reported, without citing sources.
NICOSIA - France's Total has signed an outline deal to invest in facilities to export gas from Cyprus, which wants to exploit its reserves rapidly to help it emerge from financial crisis, government sources said.
- Statoil: High Tax Rate Has A Significant Effect On Valuation
- Commodities Today: Oil And Alternative Fuels In The News
- Investable Energy Trends for 2014
- Which Oil Stocks To Buy After The Global Shuffle?
- Why Did Warren Buffett Purchase Exxon Mobil Stock?
- Total: Can Diversified Investments Improve Future Returns?
- InterOil Selects Total SA for PNG Gas Development
- Pre-Market Commentary: Exxon Mobil, BP PLC, Royal Dutch Shell, and Total S.A.
- TOTAL S.A. : Statement in Compliance with the Article 223-16 of the General Regulation of the Financial Markets Authority (AMF - Autorité Des Marchés Financiers)
- REG-TOTAL Total Voting Rights
- Extended Production Licenses, New Technologies, Presentation Schedules, Vision and Strategies, and New Projects- Research Report on ExxonMobil, BP, Encana, Murphy, and Total
- Pre-Market Analysis: Exxon Mobil Corp., BP PLC, Total S.A., and Royal Dutch Shell PLC
- REG-TOTAL Arnaud Breuillac Appointed President, Exploration & Production at Total
- Arnaud Breuillac Appointed President, Exploration & Production at Total
- Declared Dividends, Financial Results, and Update on Mining Project - Research Report on Exxon Mobil, Chevron, Murphy Oil, Encana, and Total
- REG-TOTAL 3rd Quarter Results