Total SA (TOT.N)
Mon, Jul 24 2017
* TOTAL AND WORLDLINE SIGNED BINDING TECHNOLOGICAL, COMMERCIAL AND FINANCING AGREEMENTS WITH AFRICAN FINTECH INTOUCH ON JULY 13, 2017
BUENOS AIRES Argentina's state-run oil firm YPF SA, France's Total SA, Wintershall Energía SA and BP unit Pan American Energy LLC announced a $1.15 billion joint investment on Tuesday to increase shale gas production.
BUENOS AIRES, July 18 Argentina's state-run oil firm YPF SA, France's Total SA, Wintershall Energía SA and BP unit Pan American Energy LLC announced a $1.15 billion joint investment on Tuesday to increase shale gas production.
COPENHAGEN, June 8 France's Total SA is looking to invest in gas and power infrastructure projects in Morocco and South Africa as it seeks to open new markets, the company's head of gas said on Thursday.
OIAPOQUE, Brazil - Deep beneath the waters of the Atlantic off Brazil's most northern coast, French major Total SA is hunting for what it hopes will be Latin America's next big oil discovery. | Video
JAKARTA Total E&P Indonesie, a unit of French major Total , and Japan's Inpex Corp have proposed taking a 39 percent stake in the new production sharing contract (PSC) for the Mahakam block, an Indonesian government official said on Friday.
BRIEF-Sunpower - in 15 business days of receiving notice from co certifying co encountered liquidity support event, total sa to provide guaranty of payment obligations
* Sunpower - in 15 business days of receiving notice from co certifying co encountered liquidity support event, total SA to provide guaranty of payment obligations
PARIS, May 5 French oil and gas company Total said on Friday it was gradually shutting down production at its 117,000 barrels-per-day Feyzin refinery and petrochemical platform near Lyon in the east of France due to a strike.
OSLO Norway's Statoil posted significantly better-than-expected quarterly results on Thursday, helped by a rise in output and higher crude prices year-on-year.
PARIS/DAKAR Total has signed an agreement to explore for oil and gas off Senegal's Atlantic coast, boosting the prospect of major oil developments in the West African country.
- OPEC Checked All The Right Boxes For Oil Bulls
- One Threat From OPEC Can Finish Off Most Deepwater Oil Drilling
- Miller/Howard Strategic Dividend Index Top Gain Dogs For Summer: Consumer Cyclical & Financial Services
- The Nest Egg Portfolio: Adding 2 Robust Iberian Energy Distributors
- Climate Change Investing: Momentum Building, Trump Notwithstanding
- Royal Dutch Shell: Talking The Talk, But Walking The Walk?