Total SA (TOTF.PA)
23 Jun 2017
Thu, Jun 8 2017
COPENHAGEN, June 8 France's Total SA is looking to invest in gas and power infrastructure projects in Morocco and South Africa as it seeks to open new markets, the company's head of gas said on Thursday.
OIAPOQUE, Brazil - Deep beneath the waters of the Atlantic off Brazil's most northern coast, French major Total SA is hunting for what it hopes will be Latin America's next big oil discovery. | Video
JAKARTA Total E&P Indonesie, a unit of French major Total , and Japan's Inpex Corp have proposed taking a 39 percent stake in the new production sharing contract (PSC) for the Mahakam block, an Indonesian government official said on Friday.
BRIEF-Sunpower - in 15 business days of receiving notice from co certifying co encountered liquidity support event, total sa to provide guaranty of payment obligations
* Sunpower - in 15 business days of receiving notice from co certifying co encountered liquidity support event, total SA to provide guaranty of payment obligations
PARIS, May 5 French oil and gas company Total said on Friday it was gradually shutting down production at its 117,000 barrels-per-day Feyzin refinery and petrochemical platform near Lyon in the east of France due to a strike.
OSLO Norway's Statoil posted significantly better-than-expected quarterly results on Thursday, helped by a rise in output and higher crude prices year-on-year.
PARIS/DAKAR Total has signed an agreement to explore for oil and gas off Senegal's Atlantic coast, boosting the prospect of major oil developments in the West African country.
PARIS/DAKAR, May 2 Total has signed an agreement to explore for oil and gas off Senegal's Atlantic coast, boosting the prospect of major oil developments in the West African country.
SEOUL/OSLO, May 1 Six people died and more than 20 were injured when a crane collapsed at a Samsung Heavy Industries shipyard in South Korea on Monday, Yonhap News Agency said.
May 1 Five people died and about 20 were injured when a crane collapsed at a Samsung Heavy Industries shipyard in South Korea during construction of an oil platform for French energy company Total, the two companies said on Monday.
- European Stocks Down On Flat Euro-Zone Industrial Output And As Danone Scraps Unit Sale
- European Markets Move Higher After Positive Corporate Bulletins; Asos Surges
- European, Asian Indices Rise before Yellen; L'Oreal Treats Itself to Stock Purchase
- European Indices Rise as Fed Nears Bond-Buying Decision
- European Markets Still Waiting For Taper News