News: Tempur Sealy International Inc (TPX.N)
May 11 - Mattress maker Tempur Sealy International Inc said Chief Executive Mark Sarvary would step down, two days after shareholders voted to remove him from the company's board.
May 11 - Mattress maker Temper Sealy International Inc said Chief Executive Mark Sarvary would step down, two days after shareholders voted to remove him from the company's board.
- Tempur Sealy International Inc's shareholders voted to remove its chief executive and chairman from its board, agreeing with its largest shareholder H Partners Management LLC that the mattress maker needed a change in leadership.
* Sarvary, 2 directors to tender resignation as board members
U.S. job growth probably bounced back sharply last month after braking to a 15-month low in March. The expected 224,000 gain in non-farm payrolls in April after the meager 126,000 increase in the prior month would fit in with other signs that the economy is picking up after a winter swoon, but won't be strong enough to dispel disappointment over the pace of growth. Still, a drop in the jobless rate to 5.4 percent from 5.5 percent, as analysts expect, could lead financial markets to bring forward
May 8 - Tempur Sealy International Inc's shareholders voted to remove Chief Executive Mark Sarvary from its board, agreeing with its largest shareholder H Partners Management LLC that the mattress maker needed a change in leadership.
April 28 - Mattress maker Tempur Sealy International Inc reported a 5.4 percent rise in quarterly sales, helped by higher demand in its North America business, the company's largest market.
- Egan-Jones Ratings Company said on Thursday it had withdrawn a proxy advisory report that recommended shareholders vote in favor of the board directors nominated by Tempur Sealy International Inc.
- Sealy® and the University of North Carolina School of Medicine Team Up To Help Families Switch from Summer to Back to School
- Tempur Sealy, World's Largest Bedding Provider, Debuts New Products at Las Vegas Market
- Tempur Sealy Reports Second Quarter 2015 Results
- Tempur Sealy Promotes Barry Hytinen To Chief Financial Officer
- Tempur-Pedic® Sleep Center Opens At U.S. Ski And Snowboard Association's Center Of Excellence
- Today's Review on Home Furnishings and Fixtures Equities -- Fortune Brands Home and Security, Leggett and Platt, Tempur Sealy Intl., Select Comfort, and Mohawk Industries
- Tempur Sealy To Announce Second Quarter 2015 Financial Results On July 30
- Tempur Sealy To Present At Piper Jaffray Consumer Conference
- Tempur Sealy Names Jon L. Luther As Director
- Tempur-Pedic® Tees Off with PGA TOUR Activities Throughout the Summer