News: Thomson Reuters Corp (TRI.N)
9 Dec 2013
TOKYO - Almost two-thirds of Japanese firms expect the Bank of Japan will increase its stimulus in the first six months of 2014, a Reuters poll showed, underscoring the pressure on the central bank to remain the engine of growth under Abenomics.
Dec 6 - Currency speculators trimmed their bets in favor of the U.S. dollar in the latest week, according to data from the Commodity Futures Trading Commission and Thomson Reuters released on Friday.
* Average new drug cost $1.3 bln - Deloitte, Thomson Reuters
* Some tin consumers put off signing 2014 term deals for now
* Vodafone, Samsung Electronics among firms to flag uplift (Adds details throughout)
DUBAI - Iran's state news agency dismissed a series of reports by Reuters about a multi-billion dollar organization controlled by Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei as "disinformation" intended to undermine public trust in the Islamic Republic's institutions.
DUBAI, Nov 19 - Iran's state news agency dismissed a series of reports by Reuters about a multi-billion dollar organisation controlled by Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei as "disinformation" intended to undermine public trust in the Islamic Republic's institutions.
KABUL - A suicide bomber rammed his car into an Afghan army vehicle providing security for a compound where Afghanistan's political and tribal elites are due to gather next week to debate a security pact with the United States.
* Oil exports blocked by widespread armed disorder (Updates death toll, adds regional context and other details)
- Morningstar: 5 Different Insiders Have Sold Shares This Month
- Restructuring The Housing Industry: Deals Galore
- FactSet Research: Combining Utility-Like Benefits With Much Faster Growth
- Thomson Reuters Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Thomson Reuters Corporation Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast)
- 5 Big Stocks to Trade for Big Gains
- Thomson Reuters Announces Business Leadership Appointments
- According to Thomson Reuters Poll, Tax Leaders from Global 2000 Companies Struggle to Find Accurate and Complete Data
- Thomson Reuters Secures Three Wins at FX Week Best Banks Awards 2013
- U.S. Counties Report Higher Property Values, Increased Property Transactions, and a Leveling of Foreclosure Rates, According to a Thomson Reuters and NACo Survey
- Thomson Reuters Tobias Lee Receives Leader of Excellence Award
- Thomson Reuters Announces Pricing of C$500 Million Note Offering
- Thomson Reuters Announces Pricing of US$1.5 Billion Note Offering
- Thomson Reuters Signs on to NYTM as an Annual Sustaining Sponsor
- Thomson Reuters to Redeem US$800 Million of Debt Securities
- Thomson Reuters Releases New Worldwide Private Company Database Designed Specifically for Transfer Pricing