TripAdvisor Inc (TRIP.OQ)
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.42, revenue view $402.6 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Announced launch of newly redesigned flights search service
* Stephanie Kauffman appointed Tripadvisor vice president, global partnerships Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
TripAdvisor Inc's quarterly revenue fell 3 percent, missing analyst estimates, as a rise in hotel bookings on its websites hurt revenue from referrals to third-party sites.TripAdvisor has been allowing users in the United States and the UK to reserve hotels directly on its websites since 2014, charging hotels a fee for the bookings. The feature was rolled out globally in the first quarter.
* Qtrly average monthly unique visitors reached 340 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
May 4 Travel review website operator TripAdvisor Inc's quarterly revenue fell 3 percent as the company earned less from referring visitors to third-party websites.
* Cfo ernst teunissen's 2015 total compensation was $7.1 million - sec filing Source text: (http://1.usa.gov/1WXbeU3) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
- It's Official: Boeing Declares Victory!
- TripAdvisor Earnings Update: No More Excuses
- Tracking Allan Mecham's Arlington Value Capital Portfolio - Q2 2016 Update
- TripAdvisor Inc. 2016 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- TripAdvisor: Now All Eyes Are On Q3
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) Stephen Kaufer on Q2 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript