News: Trinity Industries Inc (TRN)
28 Jul 2014
Wed, Jul 23 2014
HOUSTON, July 23 - A top U.S. railcar maker, The Greenbrier Companies Inc, said on Wednesday a two-year timeline to retire older railcars that carry dangerous flammable liquids, including North Dakota Bakken crude, is "aggressive" but can be done.
* All-cash deal expected to close in third-quarter. (Adds details, background)
ZURICH, June 27 - Swiss engineering group ABB said on Friday it would sell its Meyer Steel Structures business to Trinity Industries Inc for $600 million in cash.
NEW YORK - Rail car makers, little-known winners of the North American energy boom, are capturing the attention of fund managers and regulators alike.
(Updates throughout, adds quote, stock price, changes slugline)
- 2014 Mid-Year Call Performance And Updates
- A Legal Cloud Hangs Over Trinity Industries
- Is It Too Late To Buy These Stocks?
- Trinity Industries - Acquisition Of Meyer Reduces The Reliance On The Railcar Business
- Why Trinity Industries (TRN) Stock Is Higher Today
- Trinity Industries Rolls Up Meyer Steel
- Scanning Construction Machinery and Heavy Trucks Equities -- Cummins, Trinity Industries, Terex, Caterpillar, and Manitowoc
- Trinity Industries, Inc. Announces Date for Earnings Release
- New Facilities, Tariffs, Technical Updates, and Recognitions - Analyst Notes on Union Pacific, CSX, Trinity, CN and Old Dominion
- Agreements, Appointments, Service Center Expansions, Upcoming Conference Calls, and Recognitions - Analyst Notes on Trinity, KCS, Old Dominion, CN and Werner
- Trinity Industries, Inc. Announces Agreement to Acquire Thomas & Betts’ Utility Steel Structures Division for Approximately $600 Million
- Scanning Equities that Reached New highs -- Research on Hospira, Trinity Industries, Avalonbay Communities, and Cheetah Mobile
- Dividend Increases, Leadership Promotions, Portfolio Acquisitions, and Earnings Results - Analyst Notes on Union Pacific, KCS, Trinity, Wabtec and Genesee & Wyoming
- Technical Notes Covering Equities Hitting New Highs -- Research on Intersil, CincinnatiBell, Trinity Industries, and Illinois Tool Works
- Recognition of Organizational Diversity, Stock Split, Contract Extensions, and Dividend Declaration - Analyst Notes on CSX, Trinity, CP, KCS and GasLog
- Trinity Industries, Inc. Announces the Successful Completion of a $1.1 Billion Railcar Leasing Joint Venture Initially Formed in May 2013