TransCanada Corp (TRP)
20 Jan 2017
Thu, Jan 19 2017
* Transcanada receives FERC approval to construct Leach XPress and Rayne XPress projects
CALGARY, Alberta, Jan 10 A Canadian environmental group on Tuesday filed a legal challenge against the regulatory review of TransCanada Corp's Energy East pipeline, seeking to restart what it calls a process tainted by bias.
* TransCanada closes $3.5 billion common share offering Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Nov 15 TransCanada Corp has halted its offer of lower tolls to move natural gas in Canada, a company executive said on Tuesday, closing the door to shippers who balked at prices they have said are still too high.
Nov 15 TransCanada Corp said on Tuesday it halted an open season for a new, fixed-price toll on its natural gas pipeline from western Canada to southern Ontario as the bids it received did not make the project viable.
* Transcanada-Will not proceed at this time with proposal to flow natural gas along Canadian mainline from empress receipt point in alberta to dawn hub
* Transcanada Corp will issue 20 million cumulative redeemable minimum rate reset first preferred shares, series 15 at a price of $25.00 per share
* Says evaluating ways to engage new U.S. administration on benefits, jobs and tax revenues of Keystone XL pipeline
CALGARY, Alberta, Nov 3 Pipeline company TransCanada Corp and shippers on the Canadian gas mainline system are closer to reaching an agreement on a new toll structure, the chief executives of Canada's two biggest natural gas producers said on Thursday.
* Arclight Capital to purchase Transcanada's New England hydroelectric power portfolio