News: TRW Automotive Holdings Corp (TRW.N)
9 Dec 2013
Mon, Nov 18 2013
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, November 18 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a rating of 'BBB-' to TRW Automotive, Inc.'s (TAI) proposed $400 million in senior unsecured notes due 2023. TAI is a subsidiary of TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. (TRW). The Issuer Default Rating for both TRW and TAI is 'BBB-,' and the Rating Outlook is Stable. The proposed notes will be issued through a 144A offering and will be guaranteed by substantially all of TAI's existin
Nov 18 - TRW Automotive Holdings Corp : * Announces offering of $400 million senior unsecured notes * Says intends to privately offer $400 million in aggregate principal amount of
DETROIT, July 30 - Auto parts supplier TRW Automotive Holdings Corp posted on Tuesday a stronger than expected quarterly profit and boosted its annual sales outlook.
- TRW Automotive Holdings Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast)
- Breakout Stocks' Best
- For Auto Companies, This Is As Good As It Gets
- Nygren's No. 1 Stock, Up 80%: Still Cheap?
- Yet Another Way to Profit From Growing Auto Sales
- Today's Research:Johnson Controls, Delphi Automotive, Gentex, and TRW Automotive Holdings
- Latest Lane Keeping Assist Technology From TRW Goes Into Production
- TRW Announces Pricing of Senior Unsecured Notes
- TRW Announces Offering of $400 Million Senior Unsecured Notes
- Strong Operating Performances, New Contracts, Strong Margins, and Organic Revenue Growth - Research Report on TRW, Meritor, Quantum, Tenneco and LKQ
- Morning Research: Gentex Corp., Johnson Controls Inc., Delphi Automotive PLC, and TRW Automotive Holdings Corp.
- TRW Automotive Announces New Chief Operating Officer
- TRW Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results; Increases its Share Repurchase Authorization to $2 Billion
- TRW Receives 10 Quality Excellence Awards From General Motors
- First Ever Hybrid Ferrari Vehicle Launches With EPHS From TRW