News: TRW Automotive Holdings Corp (TRW.N)
25 Jul 2014
Sat, Jul 19 2014
BERLIN - German car parts supplier ZF Friedrichshafen [ZFF.UL] believes buying U.S peer TRW Automotive Holdings Corp would give it a better foothold in the market for self-driving and connected cars, its finance chief told a German paper.
BERLIN, July 19 - German car parts supplier ZF Friedrichshafen believes buying U.S peer TRW Automotive Holdings Corp would give it a better foothold in the market for self-driving and connected cars, its finance chief told a German paper.
(Adds Abbvie, Allergan, TRW Auto, Telefonica, Bingham McCutchen, Fred's, GTECH, Slovak Telekom, Cliffs Natural, Rosneft, Woolworths, Koncar, Dong Energy ; updates Fiat Chrysler)
- German car parts maker ZF Friedrichshafen AG [ZFF.UL] can raise its bid for U.S.-based TRW Automotive Holdings Corp to as much as $13 billion, Bloomberg reported, citing people with knowledge of the matter.
July 17 - German car parts maker ZF Friedrichshafen AG can raise its bid for U.S.-based TRW Automotive Holdings Corp to as much as $13 billion, Bloomberg reported, citing people with knowledge of the matter.
- Germany's ZF Friedrichshafen said it was in early-stage buyout talks with U.S. auto parts supplier TRW Automotive Holdings Corp.
(Adds ZF confirmation, analyst comment, updates share price)
(Adds TRW, Unilever, AmREIT, Telecom Argentina, Rheinmetall, Investcorp, EnBW, Oando, Grupo, Maersk, Olinda, BC Partners, Societe Generale)
July 10 - Auto parts supplier TRW Automotive Holdings Corp said it had received a preliminary takeover proposal and was in the process of evaluating the offer.
NEW YORK, July 10 - TRW Automotive Holdings Corp has received a takeover approach from German auto supplier ZF Friedrichshafen AG, a person familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
- Proposed Acquisitions, Board Additions, Conference Call Schedules, and Technical Updates - Analyst Notes on TRW, Tenneco, AAM, Westport and Meritor
- TRW Confirms Receipt of Acquisition Proposal
- Auto Parts and Equipment Equities Ahead of Market -- Research on Dana Holding, TRW Automotive Holdings, American Axle and Manufacturing, and Gentex
- Auto Parts and Vehicles Manufacturers Report Monthly Vehicle Sales Data and Quarterly Review Schedules - Analyst Notes on GM, Ford, TRW, Dana and Lear
- TRW to Release Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results on July 29, 2014; Schedules Conference Call and Webcast
- New Generation Of Seat Belt Retractor Offers Weight And Packaging Advantages
- Expanding Market Presence, New Manufacturing Facilities, and Earnings Results - Analyst Notes on Johnson Controls, PACCAR, TRW, Navistar and Wabash
- TRW Invests Further In China With Opening Of Largest Ever Technical Center
- Auto Components Equities Technical Analysis -- Research on American Axle and Manufacturing Holdings, Gentex, Dana Holding, and TRW Automotive Holdings
- TRW Demonstrates Emergency Steering Assist Technology