Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (TSM.N)
Thu, May 18 2017
* Says orders machinery equipment worth T$645 million ($21.30 million)
TAIPEI, May 16 Taiwan stocks fell on Tuesday, dragged down by big cap Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (TSMC) on continued profit taking. The main TAIEX index continued to flirt with the key 10,000 mark and was down 0.3 percent at 10,002.27 as of 0305 GMT, after closing 0.5 percent higher in the previous session. On Monday, it closed above the 10,000 level for the second time since last week when it posted its highest close in 17 years. Th
* Says it orders equipment for T$4.3 billion ($142.62 million)
* Says its board approves capex of T$38 billion ($1.26 billion)
* Says it orders machinery equipment worth T$1.4 billion ($46.48 million) from TEL FSI Inc, Applied Materials South East Asia Pte. Ltd. Taiwan Branch (Singapore)
* Says orders machinery equipment worth T$1.26 billion ($41.95 million)
TAIPEI, May 3 Taiwan stocks rose on Wednesday, tracking other regional bourses higher, with Apple Inc suppliers including TSMC shrugging off a surprise dip in sales for the iPhone maker.
* Says it orders equipment for T$507 million ($16.90 million)
TAIPEI, May 2 Taiwan stocks rose on Tuesday, with Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co (TSMC) leading heavyweights higher as sentiment was boosted by rising optimism over the prospects of the technology industry and easing concerns over North Korea.
April 26 Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd