News: Tesoro Corp (TSO)
24 Oct 2014
Wed, Jul 30 2014
HOUSTON, July 30 - Tesoro Corp, the No. 2 U.S. independent refiner, on Wednesday reported second-quarter net income that dipped to $224 million from $227 million a year ago as costs and expenses rose.
ANACORTES, Washington, May 30 - When Tesoro Corp pioneered moving crude by rail to its Washington state refinery in 2012, it encountered little community opposition. The same goes for early adopters BP Plc and Phillips 66 .
* Project cost up to $150 mln-$190 mln, previously $100 mln (Recasts with length of delay, adds detail about project and oil by rail on U.S. West Coast)
- Commodities Today: Deals And Earnings Pushing These Stocks Higher
- Bakken Update: Greenbrier's Pullback Has Provided A Buying Opportunity
- Commodities Today: Mergers And Acquisitions, Sanctions And A Disappointing Outlook
- Would Crude Exports Mean The End For Refiners' Moats?
- Wall Street Breakfast: Dollar General To Go Hostile With $9.1B Bid
- How Does Valero Stack Up Against Its Competition Marathon And Tesoro?
- Upcoming Earnings Releases, Acquisition, Cash Distribution, and Product Launch - Research Reports on LyondellBasell, Tesoro, EOG Resources, Williams and DuPont
- REG-Tesoro Corporation Creates Full-Service Logistics Company
- Oil and Gas Refining and Marketing Equities Technical Coverage -- Alon USA Energy, Tesoro, HollyFrontier, Western Refining, and Clean Energy Fuels
- Market Activity, Corporate Updates, Upcoming Earning Releases, CSR Initiatives, and Awards - Research Reports on Weatherford, EMES, Whiting Petroleum, Tesoro and Suncor Energy
- Tesoro Launches Foundation to Further Community Investments
- REG-Tesoro Corporation to Release Third Quarter Earnings
- Contract Extension, Notes Offering, Acquisitions, Grants, New Technology, and Technical Updates - Research Reports on Oceaneering, Cabot, Whiting Petroleum, Praxair and Tesoro
- REG-Tesoro Logistics LP Closes the Acquisition of the Second Portion of the West Coast Logistics Assets from Tesoro Corporation
- REG-Tesoro Pledges $1.1 Million to Support K-12 Education in Local Communities
- Market Updates on Oil, Gas and Consumable Fuels Stocks - Denbury Resources, Ultra Petroleum, HollyFrontier, Tesoro, and PBF Energy