Tim Participacoes SA (TSU.N)
22 Jul 2016
Tue, Jul 19 2016
* Signs a three-parties partnership agreement with Tim SA and Rotopino.pl SA for the delivery of the company's products
SAO PAULO, July 11 Brazilian wireless carrier TIM Participações SA has laid off 1,700 call center employees, union representatives said on Monday, highlighting efforts to cut costs in the worst recession in decades.
June 1 Banco do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul SA :
* Announces new agreement between TIM and Gemalto to develop a new mobile marketing tool focused on app installation Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
SAO PAULO, May 11 TIM Participaçoes SA , Brazil's second-largest wireless phone company, is replacing its chief executive, seeking new leadership to spearhead a turnaround after reporting a 60 percent drop in first-quarter net income.
MOSCOW, Feb 25 London-based investment firm LetterOne, controlled by Russian billionaire Mikhail Fridman, said it could not proceed with its plan to facilitate a proposed merger between Brazilian telecoms groups Oi SA and TIM Participações SA.
RIO DE JANEIRO, Feb 11 TIM Participações SA , the Brazilian telephone unit of Telecom Italia SpA , plans to lay off 800 to 1,000 workers as it restructures operations to boost efficiency, a union representing company workers said on Thursday.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, February 05 (Fitch) According to the latest of Fitch Ratings' 10-report series titled '10 Most Distressed LatAm Corporates,' Oi S.A.'s (Oi) rating depends entirely on whether the merger with TIM Participacoes S.A. (TIM) takes place. We intend to release one report each day through February 12 as per the schedule found at the end of this release. "A successful merger with TIM, based on an equity-swap deal without any addit
RIO DE JANEIRO, Feb 5 TIM Participaçoes SA , Brazil's second-largest wireless phone company, expects data transfer revenues to surpass voice revenues in 2016, the company's Chief Executive Officer Rodrigo Abreu said on Friday.
SAO PAULO, Feb 4 TIM Participaçoes SA , Brazil's second-largest wireless phone company, posted a 3.3 percent rise in fourth-quarter net income despite falling revenues, as it continued selling rights to more of its cellular towers.
- Latin America's Morning Espresso: June 23
- Brazil At An Inflection Point
- TIM Participacoes' (TSU) CEO Rodrigo Abreu on Q1 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- TIM Participacoes' (TSU) CEO Rodrigo Abreu on Q4 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- After The Recent 20% Decline Brazil Is Getting More Interesting
- Tracking John Paulson's Paulson & Company Portfolio - Q3 2015 Update