News: Tim Participacoes SA (TSU.N)
22 Apr 2014
Mon, Apr 14 2014
BRASILIA, April 14 - The board of Brazilian wireless carrier TIM Participações SA has recommended that the company bid in an upcoming auction of the 700 MHz frequency for 4G wireless communications in Brazil, the company said on Monday.
BRASILIA, Feb 18 - No bidding or negotiations are under way for the sale of Brazilian wireless carrier TIM Participações SA, the chief executive officer of its parent company, Telecom Italia, reiterated on Tuesday.
SAO PAULO, Feb 13 - TIM Participaçoes SA , Brazil's second-largest wireless phone company, posted a larger-than-expected profit on Thursday as investments in fiber optic lines helped bring down network rental costs.
Jan 27 - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2130 GMT on Monday:
SAO PAULO - Egyptian billionaire Naguib Sawiris plans to bid for Brazilian wireless carrier TIM Participações SA , according to a newspaper interview published on Saturday, adding pressure to a delicate standoff between two European telecom giants.
SAO PAULO, Jan 25 - Egyptian billionaire Naguib Sawiris plans to bid for Brazilian wireless carrier TIM Participações SA, according to a newspaper interview published on Saturday, adding pressure to a delicate standoff between two European telecom giants.
* Brazil Bovespa gains 0.3 pct, Mexico IPC little-changed SAO PAULO, Jan 3 - Brazilian stocks rose for the third session in four on Friday as shares of telecommunications firms soared on a report of a potential takeover in the sector. Mexico's IPC index remained nearly unchanged from Thursday's closing level, while Chile's bourse edged higher. Brazil's benchmark Bovespa stock index gained 0.3 percent to 50,492.13, though remained on track for a 1.5 percent weekly loss.
MILAN - Telefonica is working on a joint offer to take over TIM Participacoes and break up the local wireless unit of Telecom Italia also known as TIM Brasil, an Italian daily said on Friday citing "reliable sources."
BRASILIA/SAO PAULO, Dec 18 - Brazil's government will only decide on the fate of wireless carrier TIM Participações SA after its parent company's shareholders resolve a dispute over the participation of rival Telefonica SA in its capital, Communications Minister Paulo Bernardo said late on Tuesday.
ROME - The board of Telecom Italia is not considering any plan to break up the company's Brazilian wireless unit TIM Participacoes, CEO Marco Patuano said on Tuesday.
- TIM Gets An Unexpected Catalyst: Sale To The Liking Of Authorities, 40% Upside
- TIM Participacoes S.A. Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- SA PRO: Top Long And Short Ideas, Friday December 27
- TIM Participações: As The Chess Pieces Move In Europe, Double-Digit Upside In Brazil
- Buy Telefonica For 6.5% Yield And Latin America Growth
- Indicator Sounds Stock Market Warning Bell
- 4G LTE Expansion, Concluded Credit Facility, Conference Call Schedule, Financial Advisors Retention, and Annual Shareholder Meeting Schedule - Analyst Notes on Sprint, MTS, RCI, NII Holdings, and TIM
- TIM Reports Its 4Q13 and 2013 Results
- Quick Market Round-up Before the Bell: Verizon Communications, TIM Participacoes, Cincinnati Bell, and Ubiquiti Networks
- Data Analysis before the Opening Bell: Verizon Communications, Tim Participacoes, Cincinnati Bell, and Ubiquiti Networks
- Pre-Market Review: Verizon Comm. Inc., Cincinnati Bell Inc., TIM Participacoes S.A., and Ubiquiti Networks Inc.
- Morning Research: Verizon Comm. Inc., Cincinnati Bell Inc., TIM Participacoes S.A., and China Unicom Hong Kong Ltd
- Financial Results Schedules, Prestigious Awards, Quarterly Dividends, and Management Changes - Research Report on Level 3, TIM, ShoreTel, Comtech, and Sierra Wireless
- Today's Technical View: Verizon Communications Inc., Cincinnati Bell Inc., TIM Participacoes S.A., and China Unicom Hong Kong Ltd
- Before the Bell Scans: Verizon Comm., Cincinnati Bell, China Unicom (Hong Kong), and TIM Participacoes
- Verizon, Cincinnati Bell, Telefonica Brasil, TIM Participacoes, and China Unicom under AAAResearchReports.com Microscope