News: Total SA (TTAT.L)
Wed, Feb 26 2014
* Expects positive cash flow in 2014, ups dividend 17.4% (Adds details from call)
LOS ANGELES - SunPower Corp on Wednesday reported a quarterly profit that soared past Wall Street estimates on strong solar demand in the U.S. utility and residential markets, but its 2014 outlook disappointed as investors had hoped for more from the fast-growing company.
* Output at 2.299 mln boed in 2013, down 0.04 pct on year ago
KAMPALA, Feb 6 - Uganda will sign a memorandum of understanding on Thursday with Britain's Tullow Oil, France's Total and China's CNOOC, an Energy Ministry spokesman said, in a vital step towards starting oil production in the country
* Total, Eni, Saras among those to meet oil officials in Tehran * Iran hopes to reclaim European oil market by end of 2014 * Plans further meetings in Istanbul, London By Ron Bousso and Peg Mackey LONDON, Jan 23 - Major European oil buyers are queuing up to meet Iranian officials as they jostle to re-establish a strong position with Tehran in anticipation of a full lifting of Western sanctions. Even as the United States and its Western allies try to hold the line t
DAVOS, Switzerland, Jan 23 - Iran will have a new, attractive investment model for oil contracts by September, its president and oil minister told some of the world's top oil executives here on Thursday, part of its drive to win back Western business.
* Govt offers better business rates from shale to councils (Adds link to graphic, background)
LONDON - France's Total on Monday became the first oil and gas major to enter Britain's shale gas market by acquiring a 40 percent interest in two licenses in northern England for up to $48 million.
MELBOURNE - Total has agreed to invest up to $48 million for a stake in shale licenses in Britain, the first major oil company to back the industry in a country seen as one of Europe's strongest prospects for unconventional oil and gas development.
PARIS - A strike at three of Total's five French refineries entered its 6th day on Wednesday, with a majority of their production units now closed, as unions sought concessions to end the wage dispute, CGT union officials said.
- TOTAL S.A. : Statement in Compliance with the Article 223-16 of the General Regulation of the Financial Markets Authority (AMF - Autorité des Marchés Financiers)
- REG-TOTAL Total Voting Rights
- Total: Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2013 Results1
- REG-TOTAL Total: Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2013 Results1
- Total’s Board of Directors proposes a fourth quarter 2013 dividend of 0.61 euros per share, an increase of 3.4%
- REG-TOTAL Total’s Board of Directors proposes a fourth quarter 2013 dividend of 0.61 euros per share, an increase of 3.4%
- Total: Board of Directors Meeting Held on February 11, 2014 to Call the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting
- REG-TOTAL Total: Board of Directors Meeting Held on February 11, 2014 to Call the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting
- REG-TOTAL Angola: Total sells its 15% interest in Block 15/06 to Sonangol
- Angola: Total sells its 15% interest in Block 15/06 to Sonangol