Tata Motors Ltd (TTM)
27 Jul 2017
Wed, Jul 26 2017
* Approves offering of NCDs aggregating up to 10 billion rupees
* Says Tata Motors strengthens presence in Philippines with launch of its range of commercial vehicles
* India's Tata motors says considering offering non convertible debentures of upto 10 billion Rupees
* Says offering price reducion in commercial vehicles (cargo) in range of 0.3 percent to 4.21 percent
* Says offering a price reduction of up to 12 percent ranging between INR 3,300 and INR 217,000 depending on model and variant Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HIAB SECURES AN ORDER FOR OVER 600 LOADER CRANES FROM TATA MOTORS, INDIA
NEW DELHI, July 2 Tata Motors Ltd's vehicle sales in June:
Tata Steel Ltd said on Friday it sold its stake in Tata Motors Ltd to Tata Sons [TATAS.UL], the holding company of India's salt-to-software Tata conglomerate, for 37.83 billion rupees ($586.3 million).
June 23 Tata Steel Ltd said on Friday it sold its stake in Tata Motors Ltd to Tata Sons , the holding company of India's salt-to-software Tata conglomerate, for 37.83 billion rupees ($586.3 million).
* Sold 83.54 million shares of Tata Motors to Tata Sons at 452.80 rupees per share (excluding brokerage and STT) Source text: http://bit.ly/2rYWBbB Further company coverage:
- Tracking Ken Fisher's Fisher Asset Management Portfolio - Q2 2017 Update
- Would Tesla Acquire Faraday Future And Lucid Motors?
- What Auto Stocks Do Big Dollar Funds Favor Now?
- How The Chevrolet Bolt Strangled Tesla's U.S. Growth Rate Down To Only 6%
- Wall Street Breakfast: Day One Of Brexit Negotiations
- CANSLIM Memo: Walker And Dunlop