News: Tata Motors Ltd (TTM)
4 Mar 2015
Wed, Feb 25 2015
DETROIT, Feb 25 - Jaguar Land Rover is eyeing North America as a possible site to build a vehicle assembly plant, the former head of the British luxury automaker's parent said according to Automotive News.
MUMBAI, Feb 17 - India's Tata Motors said on Tuesday it sold 80,499 vehicles in January 2015 on a wholesale basis, unchanged on the same period a year ago.
MUMBAI, Feb 6 - India's NSE index fell on Friday, heading towards its biggest weekly loss in eight, as blue-chips such as Tata Motors slumped on weak earnings and on worries the Bharatiya Janata Party may face defeat in Delhi elections.
MUMBAI, Feb 5 - Tata Motors Ltd, India's biggest automaker by revenue, posted a fall in quarterly profit, missing analyst estimates, due to losses in its domestic business, unfavourable foreign exchange rates and a dip in sales at its Jaguar Land Rover unit.
MUMBAI, Feb 5 - India's Tata Motors Ltd said it expects to spend between 3.6 billion pounds ($5.51 bln) and 3.8 billion pounds ($5.8 bln) on capital expenditure at its luxury Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) unit in the fiscal year starting April 1.
NEW DELHI, Feb 5 - Tata Motors Ltd, India's biggest automaker by revenue, posted a 25.5 percent fall in quarterly net profit, missing analyst estimates, weighed down by losses in its India business as vehicle sales fell.
NEW DELHI, Feb 2 - Tata Motors Ltd's vehicle sales in January:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SINGAPORE/MUMBAI, January 29 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed India-based Tata Motor Limited's (TML) Long-Term foreign currency Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BB'. The Outlook is Stable. KEY RATING DRIVERS Strong Financial Profile: TML's consolidated financial profile remains strong with consolidated leverage (net debt/ operating EBITDA) of 0.6x in in the financial year ending 31 March 2014 (FY14) (FY13: 1.09x). The company's net
NEW DELHI, Jan 22 - Tata Motors Ltd, India's top automaker by revenue, is looking to shake off its image as a taxi supplier by targeting younger customers with its new Bolt hatchback model.
FRANKFURT - British car maker Jaguar, known for its sporty sedans, will launch the F-PACE off-roader in 2016, entering the popular luxury sports utility sector in a departure for the 80-year-old brand. | Video
- The Top ADRs To Buy This Week
- Tata Motors' 3QFY15 Review: Roam Like A Jaguar
- Tata Motors Limited (TTM) Q3 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Tata Motors To See Record Growth Riding On China Sales
- Tata's Jaguar Land Rover Positioned For Future Growth
- Three Companies That Should Benefit From a Stronger U.S. Dollar
- What's New in Automotive and Technology Companies: New Research on Tata Motors, Taylor Morrison, Teledyne, Tenneco, and Teradyne
- Automobiles Stocks Technical Review - Tesla Motors, Harley-Davidson, Tata Motors, Honda Motor, and Kandi Technologies
- Technical Recap on Automobile Manufacturers Equities -- Ford Motor, General Motors, Tesla Motors, Honda Motor, and Tata Motors
- Automobile Stocks Review - Tesla Motors, General Motors, Tata Motors, Harley-Davidson, and Kandi Technologies
- Technical Report on Automobile Manufacturers Stocks - Ford Motor, General Motors, Tesla Motors, Honda Motor, and Tata Motors