Tata Motors Ltd (TTM)
23 Sep 2016
Wed, Sep 21 2016
* Tata motors and Castrol sign new agreement to strengthen partnership Further company coverage:
Sept 2 Indian shares closed higher on Friday, with the benchmark BSE index recording its biggest weekly gain in nine weeks, as strong August sales data of companies such as Hero MotoCorp and Tata Motors lifted investor sentiments.
* Tata Motors to phase out suppliers that do not meet standards
* Exec says will eliminate suppliers that don't meet our requirement in terms of quality, delivery and cost
Aug 30 India's Tata Motors Ltd Managing Director and CEO, Guenter Butschek says:
Aug 29 Indian shares ended higher on Monday, reversing two consecutive sessions of falls, with Tata Motors among top gainers after its unit Jaguar Land Rover reported favourable quarterly figures on Friday.
* Tata Motors CFO says monitoring, assessing UK, EU markets (Adds executive comments, result details)
* JLR operating margin for Q1 at 12.3 percent compared with 16.4 percent in year ago quarter
NEW DELHI, Aug 26 India's Tata Motors Ltd on Friday posted a 57 percent fall in quarterly net profit, missing estimates, as foreign exchange losses after Britain's decision to leave the European Union offset higher sales at its luxury unit Jaguar Land Rover.
* Passenger and commercial vehicle sales (including exports) July 2016 at 43,160 vehicles versus over 40,154 vehicles in July 2015 Further company coverage:
- Twitter, Facebook To Stream Debates; Apple's Car?; BlackBerry New Phone - Eye On Tech
- Credit Acceptance: A Structural Short
- Tata Motors' India Business Is Heading In A Positive Direction
- Tata Motors' 50% Drop In Profits In Q1 Is Not All Bad News
- Tata Motors' (TTM) Management on Q1 FY17 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 5 Dividend Champions That Just Hit 52-Week Highs