Telstra Corporation Ltd (TTRAF.PK)
2 Dec 2016
Sun, Nov 27 2016
SYDNEY The ability of Australian telecoms company Telstra Corporation to offset the fall in its traditional revenue streams by diversifying into a range of technology and other businesses is in doubt.
* agreed changes to its commercial terms with strategic partner, Telstra
* "Estimate that migration associated with moving to NBN will be approximately 20 per cent of total receipts"
* Telstra has chosen technicolor to develop two new home gateways designed to deliver improved broadband and wi-fi experiences for Telstra customers Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Telstra corporation ltd - telstra also reconfirmed its fy17 guidance
* Secured a mobile virtual network operator (mvno) deal with Telstra Wholesale
* Market price for the buy-back tender has been determined to be $5.1482
SYDNEY, Aug 11 Telstra Corporation Ltd, Australia's largest telecom company, on Thursday said it would reward shareholders with a A$1.5 billion ($1.2 billion) buyback and invest more in network upkeep as it posted a 36 percent rise in annual net profit.
SYDNEY, Aug 11 Telstra Corporation Ltd, Australia's largest telecom company, on Thursday reported a 36 percent rise in full year net profit and announced an A$1.5 billion share buyback.
SYDNEY, July 8 Australia's largest telecoms company, Telstra Corp, said on Friday it will shift 326 call-centre sales and customer service jobs to the Philippines in line with what it said was a continuing effort to simplify business and remove duplication.
- Communication Services Sector Finds Millicom Top Gain Dog For May
- EWA: Getting In Down Under
- Telstra's (TTRAF) CEO Andrew Penn Discusses Q2 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- A Closer Look At Mobile Network Operators
- Telstra's CEO Discusses F2Q2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 2 Reasons To Take Another Look At This Overlooked Spin-Off