News: Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP.N)
14 Mar 2014
Thu, Feb 6 2014
NEW YORK - Just five weeks after the Standard & Poor's 500 Index ended 2013 with a nearly 30 percent gain, fund managers are getting reacquainted with loss.
- Tupperware Brands Corp forecast a weaker-than-expected profit for 2014 after its fourth-quarter results missed market estimates due to a 5 percent fall in sales in its established markets such as Germany, Canada and the United States.
* Increases quarterly dividend by 10 pct (Adds outlook, details on dividend, background, share movement)
(For more market insights, including options activity, click on ; for the Day Ahead newsletter http://link.reuters.com/mex49s)
Jan 29 - Food storage maker Tupperware Brands Corp reported lower-than-expected quarterly results, hurt by weak sales in established markets such as Germany, Canada and the United States.
- Tupperware: In Every Kitchen; Should It Be In Your Portfolio?
- Why Tupperware (TUP) Was Downgraded
- Cramer's Lightning Round - I Don't Fool Around, I'm A ConEd Guy (2/25/14)
- Tupperware Will Keep Your Capital Fresh
- 4 Oversold Dividend Stocks That Are Growing Their Bottom Line This Year
- Oversold Tupperware Brands Presents Buying Opportunity
- Prestigious Recognitions, Acquisitions, Stock Updates, New Products, and Dividends - Analyst Notes on International Paper, RockTenn, Tupperware, MWV, and PCA
- Fortune Names Tupperware Brands Corporation One of the Most Admired Companies In the World
- Tupperware Brands Reports Record Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results; Raises Quarterly Dividend 10%
- Technical Stock Coverage: Sealed Air, Crown Holdings, MeadWestvaco, and Tupperware Brands
- Tupperware Brands Corporation Announces Fourth Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call Webcast
- Materials Sector Update: MeadWestvaco, Crown Holdings, Sealed Air, and Tupperware Brands
- Updated Financial Standings, Declared Dividends, World-Class Technology, and Company Announcements - Research Report on International Paper, Rock-Tenn, Goodyear, Ball, and Tupperware Brands
- Tupperware Brands Corporation Monthly Update of Foreign Exchange Impact versus Prior Year
- Tupperware Brands Announces Appointment of Two Group Presidents
- Awards, Agreements and Stock Price Update - Research Report on Ecolab, Ball, Sealed Air, Owens-Illinois, and Tupperware