News: Towers Watson & Co (TW.N)
9 Dec 2013
Fri, Nov 22 2013
Nov 22 - Towers Watson & Co : * Acquires Liazon to expand private benefit exchange offerings through multiple
Oct 20 - Wireless infrastructure provider Crown Castle International Corp said on Sunday that it had agreed to buy rights to about 9,700 AT&T Inc wireless communication towers for $4.85 billion in cash.
NEW YORK - American companies are sending shockwaves through the healthcare industry by moving a rapidly growing number of employees onto privately run online exchanges for their medical coverage.
LONDON - British insurance broker Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group is buying Towers Watson's reinsurance brokerage for $250 million, accelerating an expansion into the United States.
LONDON, Sept 20 - British insurance broker Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group is buying Towers Watson's reinsurance brokerage for $250 million, accelerating an expansion into the United States.
LONDON, Sept 20 - CORRECTED-JARDINE LLOYD THMPSN-ACQUISITION OF TOWER WATSON REINSURANCE BROKERAGE BUSINESS (NOT "ACQUISITION OF TOWER WATSON) RPT-JARDINE LLOYD THOMPSON GROUP PLC - TO ACQUIRE TOWERS WATSON'S REINSURANCE BROKERAGE BUSINESS RPT-JARDINE LLOYD THOMPSON - WILL ACQUIRE THE REINSURANCE BROKERAGE BUSINESS OF TOWERS WATSON FOR A CASH CONSIDERATION OF US$250M
- Shares of Towers Watson & Co jumped as much as 10 percent on Monday after IBM said it will move its U.S. retirees to an insurance exchange owned by the employee benefits consultant.
(Corrects paragraph 10 to say Time Warner Inc, not Time Warner Cable, plans to transfer retirees to private insurance exchanges)
- 3 Stocks Triggering Breakout Trades With Big Volume
- Towers Watson & Co. Management Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Towers Watson & Co. Discusses Q1 2014 Results (Webcast)
- Analysts' Actions: ALK CCK JCP ROLL TW
- Towers Watson & Co. Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Towers Watson Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results (Webcast)
- Commercial Insurance Prices Continue to Rise, Though Pace Is Softening
- Innovative Software and Solutions, New Services Contracts, Updated Brands, and Conference Schedules - Research Report on Towers Watson, InterCloud Systems, Exponent, WageWorks, and Huron
- Growth in Towers Watson’s OCIO Business Accelerates
- Insurers Say Global Pandemic Is Their Major Extreme Risk
- Global Insurers Increase M&A Activity, Anticipate Trend to Continue
- Rand Notes Towers Watson Acquisition of Portfolio Company Liazon Corporation
- Towers Watson Acquires Liazon to Expand Private Benefit Exchange Offerings Through Multiple Channels
- Towers Watson Announces Regular Quarterly Dividend Increase
- Towers Watson Adds Edward Root, Pension Risk Transfer Expert, to North American Retirement Business
- Less Than Half of Companies Have Long-Term Plan to Support Effective Use of Employee Value Proposition, Towers Watson Survey Finds