News: Twitter Inc (TWTR.N)
Mon, Jun 15 2015
SAN FRANCISCO - Twitter Inc's next chief executive officer faces a crucial challenge as the company seeks to appease Wall Street after this week's management shakeup - helping disaffected advertisers connect with users.
SAN FRANCISCO, June 15 - Twitter Inc's next chief executive officer faces a crucial challenge as the company seeks to appease Wall Street after this week's management shakeup - helping disaffected advertisers connect with users.
RIYADH - Saudi Arabia's Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, one of Twitter's earlier investors, told Reuters he believed Jack Dorsey would bring continuity to the social messaging firm and he would back him if he wished to become chief executive permanently.
* Indexes down: Dow 0.8 pct, S&P 0.7 pct, Nasdaq 0.6 pct (Updates to close)
- Some things can't be summed up in 140 characters. | Video
* Indexes down: Dow 0.8 pct, S&P 0.7 pct, Nasdaq 0.5 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
* Futures down: Dow 60 pts, S&P 7.5 pts, Nasdaq 23 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
SAN FRANCISCO - Twitter Inc Chief Executive Officer Dick Costolo abruptly announced he was stepping down on Thursday amid increasing scrutiny of the company's slow user growth and inability to attract advertisers at the same rate as its competitors. | Video
San Francisco - As Twitter Chief Executive Officer Dick Costolo's departure was cheered by stockholders, his fans struck a different note, flooding the micro-blogging site he has steered for nearly five years with messages of gratitude and support.
SAN FRANCISCO, June 11 - Twitter Inc Chief Executive Officer Dick Costolo abruptly announced he was stepping down on Thursday amid increasing scrutiny of the company's slow user growth and inability to attract advertisers at the same rate as its competitors.
- Replacing Costolo Is Not Going To Be Easy For Twitter
- Cramer -- To See How Greece Will Affect U.S., Watch the Dollar
- Cramer: As Greece Talks Continue, You Should Focus on the Dollar
- New Button May Attract Small- And Medium-Sized Businesses To Twitter Ads
- Homegamers Added More Equity Exposure to Stocks Like Twitter
- Will Twitter (TWTR) Stock be Helped by Platform's Ability to Discern Stock Trends?
- Latest Buzz in the Technology Sector: Complementary Research on Groupon, Twitter, Verizon, Xerox and Micrel
- Direction of Market Influences: Complementary Research on J. C. Penney, InterCloud Systems, Nokia, Microsoft, and Twitter
- Quarterly Report Card: Complementary Research on MGM Resorts, Twitter, Microsoft, Applied Materials, AT&T
- Internet Software and Services Stocks Technical Coverage -- Facebook, Twitter, GrubHub, HomeAway, and Rackspace Hosting
- TheGrantLawFirm, PLLC Investigates Twitter, Inc. for Possible Securities Fraud
- Technology Sector in Focus: Complementary Research on Applied Materials, Micron Technology, Twitter, Taiwan Semiconductor, and QUALCOMM
- Internet Software and Services Stocks Technical Data - Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo!, SouFun Holdings, and 21Vianet
- IBM Delivers First Cloud Data Services with Twitter Built-In for Business Professionals and Developers
- Information Technology Sector Stocks Technical Data - Yahoo!, Twitter, Box Inc., Yandex, and EarthLink Holdings
- Factors Moving Markets: Special Research on Exelis, Twitter, Cambrex, CME Group, and Harris