Time Warner Inc (TWX)
2 Dec 2016
Fri, Dec 2 2016
WASHINGTON Billionaire investor Mark Cuban will be among the witnesses scheduled to testify at a U.S. Senate Judiciary panel hearing on Dec. 7 on AT&T Inc's proposed $85.4 billion acquisition of Time Warner Inc .
* Time Warner Inc. increases maximum principal amount and maximum purchase price for previously announced cash tender offers for debt securities
* Says priced $1.5 billion underwritten public offering of 3.80% senior notes due 2027 at price equal to 99.615% of their face amount Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, November 29 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BBB+' rating to the proposed issuance of benchmark sized 10-year senior unsecured notes by Time Warner Inc. Net proceeds will be used for general corporate purposes, including debt reduction. Fitch currently rates Time Warner Long-Term 'BBB+' Issuer Default Rating (IDR) with a Stable Outlook. The company has approximately $24.5 billion of debt outstanding as of Sept. 30, 20
* Has commenced an underwritten public offering of senior notes due 2027 of benchmark size Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Time Warner Inc’s U.S. cable network TBS has renewed its late-night satirical comedy series “Full Frontal With Samantha Bee” for a second season next year, moving the show to a new night.
Nov 16 Time Warner Inc's U.S. cable network TBS has renewed its late-night satirical comedy series "Full Frontal With Samantha Bee" for a second season next year, moving the show to a new night.
* Soros Fund Management dissolves share stake in Delta Air Lines Inc
Nov 10 Shari Redstone Says She Was Never A Proponent Of Splitting Up CBS from Viacom
Republican Donald Trump, who defeated heavily favored Democratic rival Hillary Clinton in Tuesday's U.S. presidential election, has said he won't approve AT&T Inc's $85 billion acquisition of Time Warner Inc because the deal represented "too much power in the hands of too few."
- With Dividends, AT&T Deal Offers 12% IRR
- Is There Any Pricing Power In Streaming?
- Tech Wreck, YouTube's 4K, Apple's Drone Maps, Fitbit Buys Pebble? -- Eye On Tech
- Wall Street Breakfast: Non-Farm Payrolls In Focus
- Greenblatt Wizardry: A Quantitative Look At The Magic Formula
- AT&T's DirecTV Now May Have Just Killed Its Own Merger Deal