News: Time Warner Inc (TWX.N)
11 Jul 2014
Tue, Jun 24 2014
(Adds comments on reduction of prices, Comcast/Time Warner competition, rewrites throughout)
- Amazon.com Inc has resumed preorders of movie discs from Time Warner Inc's Warner Bros Studio as the companies are close to resolving a pricing dispute, the Wall Street Journal reported citing people familiar with the matter.
June 23 - Amazon.com Inc has resumed preorders of movie discs from Time Warner Inc's Warner Bros Studio as the companies are close to resolving a pricing dispute, the Wall Street Journal reported citing people familiar with the matter.
(Jim Gaines, Reuters Global Editor-at-large, is the former editor of TIME and LIFE magazines and the author of several works of history. The opinions expressed are his own.)
- The owner of Univision Communications Inc [UVN.UL] have recently held preliminary talks about selling the Spanish-language broadcaster with CBS Corp , Time Warner Inc and other media companies, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
June 12 - The owner of Univision Communications Inc have recently held preliminary talks about selling the Spanish-language broadcaster with CBS Corp, Time Warner Inc and other media companies, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
June 10 - Amazon.com Inc has refused to take pre-orders for upcoming Time Warner home video movie titles, including 'The Lego Movie', '300: Rise of an Empire', 'Winter's Tale' and 'Transcendence', the New York Times reported on Tuesday.
(Adds Uniprom, Cukurova Holding, Google, Odyssey Investment Kion Group; updates PPL, Allergan)
(Corrects PPL Corp item to say Riverstone is not buying its energy unit, but the two companies are combining their merchant power generation businesses)
- Time Warner Inc is in talks to buy a major stake in Vice Media, valuing the media company at about $2.2 billion, Sky News reported, citing sources.
- What 'Extant's' Ratings Mean For CBS' Business Model
- Head-To-Head: Can Disney Survive?
- How Will Time Warner (TWX) Stock Respond To Google (GOOGL) Takeover Talk?
- Why Time Warner (TWX) Stock Jumped
- How Will Time Warner (TWX) Stock Be Affected By This New Coverage?
- Paramount Wins Slow 4th Of July Weekend; Warner Brothers' Box Office Hopes Take Another Hit
- Innovative Additions to Entertainment Destinations, Launch of New Programs and Shows, and Events - Analyst Notes on Disney, Time Warner, Live Nation, SiriusXM and Viacom
- Time Warner Inc. to Report 2014 Second-Quarter Results
- Acclaimed Documentary Island Of Lemurs: Madagascar To Expand In IMAX® 3D Theatres Across North America on Friday, August 22
- Movies and Entertainment Stocks Technical Analysis -- Research on Twenty-First Century Fox, Walt Disney, Time Warner, and Viacom
- Acquisitions, Recognitions, and New Flight Services - Analyst Notes on Priceline Group, Hertz, Time Warner, Union Pacific Corporation and United Continental Holdings Inc
- Time Warner Inc. Completes Spin-Off of Time Inc.
- New Nonstop Service, Philanthropic Activities, Recognitions, Sustainability Report, and Media CampAccelerator Program - Analyst Notes on Delta, United, UPS, Union Pacific and Time Warner
- Time Warner Honors Employees’ Exceptional Volunteer Efforts at Richard D. Parsons Community Impact Awards
- Time Set to Join S&P MidCap 400; Bob Evans Farms to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Updates on Active Equities -- Research on IAMGOLD, Kodiak Oil & Gas, Time Warner, and ARM Holdings