Under Armour Inc (UA)
23 Jun 2017
Mon, May 8 2017
BRIEF-Under Armour effective May 8 Kip Fulks, chief product officer, is assuming role of strategic advisor to co
* Effective may 8 Kip Fulks, co's co-founder, chief product officer, is assuming role of strategic advisor to co - sec filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2qKNnOX) Further company coverage:
Sportswear maker Under Armour Inc posted a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss, helped by a jump in sales at its retail outlets - a higher margin business than wholesale - and a bump in profit in Asia Pacific, the only bright spot.
* Asia Pac operating profit up 13 pct, N. America falls 91 pct
BRIEF-Under Armour executive says expects Q2 revenue growth rate to be about 1 point higher than Q1 - conf call
* Under Armour executive - sluggish signature market and warm consumer reception led to softer-than-expected results for the Curry 3 sneakers - conf call
April 27 Sportswear maker Under Armour Inc posted a quarterly loss as costs rose and the company discounted more.
* Under Armour announces nomination of Jerri L. Devard to board of directors
* CEO Kevin Plank's 2016 total compensation was $2 million versus $2.4 million in 2015 - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2p0ttyF) Further company coverage:
NEW YORK Shares of sports apparel and shoe maker Under Armour Inc could rise 30 percent and the company is likely to increase sales at a double-digit clip for years to come as it has several markets left to tap fully, Barron's said in a report on Sunday.
NEW YORK, April 2 Shares of sports apparel and shoe maker Under Armour Inc could rise 30 percent and the company is likely to increase sales at a double-digit clip for years to come as it has several markets left to tap fully, Barron's said in a report on Sunday.
Nike Inc reported lower-than-expected quarterly revenue on Tuesday as the world's largest footwear maker battles for market share in North America with a resurgent Adidas AG and a fast-growing Under Armour Inc.
- Under Armour: The Bigger It Gets, The Slower It Grows
- The Love For Tech Stocks - Cramer's Mad Money (6/15/17)
- Making Sense Of The Selloff - Cramer's Mad Money (6/13/17)
- Under Armour: Can Curry 4 Make A Difference?
- My Dividend Growth Portfolio Update - 55 Holdings, 4 Buys
- Dick's: A Stroke Of Bad Luck Or Something Bigger?