Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc (UBP)
23 May 2017
Tue, Apr 11 2017
HONG KONG, April 11 The Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) said on Tuesday it had ordered the local branch of private bank Coutts & Co Ltd to pay a fine of HK$7 million ($900,800) for breaching anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist rules.
* Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc announces acquisition of a portfolio of retail properties in Stamford Connecticut, including the high ridge shopping center Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc acquires Van Houten Farms shopping center in Passaic, NJ
* Urstadt Biddle properties inc. Reports first quarter operating results for fiscal 2017
- My Most Compelling Equity Pick: Urstadt Biddle Properties
- Urstadt Biddle Slumps: Nothing To See Here, Just Buy More
- Is The Beatdown Of Public Storage Preferred Deserved?
- Wheeler REIT: A View From The Perspective Of A Preferred Investor - An Update
- Urstadt Biddle Properties: Best House On An Overvalued Block
- A Retirement Portfolio With Bi-Weekly Paychecks