News: UCB SA (UCB.BR)
22 May 2015
Thu, Apr 30 2015
BRUSSELS, April 30 - Belgian pharmaceutical group UCB reported double-digit growth in sales for the first quarter on Thursday, benefiting from a strong increase in its new products and even an uptick in orders for its off-patent drug Keppra.
MUMBAI - India's second-largest drugmaker by sales, Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd , will buy some established brands of Belgian drugmaker UCB SA in South Asia for 8 billion rupees ($128.38 million), the company said on Wednesday.
* Acquired business had FY 2014 sales of about 1.5 bln rupees
MUMBAI, April 1 - Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd , India's second-largest drugmaker by sales, said it will buy some established brands of Belgian drugmaker UCB SA in India, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Maldives for 8 billion rupees ($128.38 million).
* To sell its established brands portfolio in India to Dr. Reddy's for 118 million euros ($126.96 million)
* Restoration expected at 01/04/2015 at 09:30 am Further company coverage:
* Has completed offering of 350 million euros ($382.13 million) senior unsecured bonds, due April 2022, to be issued under its 3 billion euro EMTN programme
MUMBAI, March 10 - Indian drugmaker Dr.Reddy's Laboratories Ltd is in talks to acquire the Indian operations of Belgian pharmaceutical company UCB SA for about $135 million, said a person with direct knowledge of the matter.
BRUSSELS - Belgian pharmaceutical company UCB forecast improved income in 2015 on Friday based on continued growth of its three newer drugs, although its profit outlook is not as bullish as that of the market.
BRUSSELS, Feb 27 - Belgian pharmaceutical company UCB forecast improved income in 2015 on Friday based on continued growth of its three newer drugs, although its profit outlook is not as bullish as that of the market.
- UCB Announces Crohn's Disease Data to be Presented at Digestive Disease Week 2015
- UCB: CONVENING NOTICE TO ATTEND THE GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
- UCB announces US and EU regulatory filings for the investigational antiepileptic drug brivaracetam
- Neuropore and UCB Enter Into World-Wide Collaboration and Agreement
- UCB and Emory Present New Assessment of Epilepsy Prevalence and Incidence in the U.S. at 2014 American Epilepsy Society Annual Meeting
- UCB announces first presentation of primary data from latest Phase 3 study evaluating brivaracetam as adjunctive treatment of partial-onset seizures in epilepsy
- UCB, Georgia Institute of Technology Partner to Harness the Power of Predictive Analytics in Epilepsy Care
- UCB reinforces its leadership in epilepsy at the 2014 Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society (AES)
- UCB: CONVENING NOTICE TO ATTEND THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
- UCB : CONVENING NOTICE TO ATTEND THE EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS