News: Domtar Corp (UFS.TO)
6 Dec 2013
Tue, Nov 19 2013
Nov 19 - Canadian paper and pulp products maker Domtar Corp said it would buy privately held Spanish diaper maker Laboratorios Indas, as it tries to expand its personal care business and reduce exposure to weak pulp prices.
Nov 19 - Domtar Corp : * To expand its personal care business in Europe with the acquisition of indas * Says announced the signing of a definitive agreement for the acquisition of
Nov 19 - Canadian paper and pulp products producer Domtar Corp said it would buy privately held Spanish diaper maker Laboratorios Indas for 285 million euros ($386 million).
MADRID/LONDON, Oct 16 - Spanish buyout firms Portobello and Santander's Vista Capital, are selling diaper maker Indas, and have attracted a bid from Canadian paper group Domtar Corp among others, banking and private equity sources said.
(For more market insights, including options activity, click on ; for the Day Ahead newsletter http://link.reuters.com/mex49s; for the Morning Call newsletter http://r.reuters.com/ven92v)
TORONTO, July 12 - Domtar Corp warned on Friday it expects to report a second-quarter operating loss due to restructuring costs, maintenance shutdowns, lower paper and pulp shipments and higher costs for freight.
- Product Up-gradations, Stock Price Updates, 2014 Management Goals, and Financial Results - Research Report on Domtar, MeadWestvaco, Titan, Berry Plastics, and AptarGroup
- Continuing a commitment to transparency - The Paper Trail Impact Estimator Adds Six Additional Domtar Products, Two Mills
- Media Advisory: Domtar at the Citi Basic Materials Conference
- Carbon project unlocks value of southern forests
- Domtar Corporation Prices Senior Notes Offering
- Media Advisory: Domtar at the Vertical Research Partners Conference
- Domtar to expand its personal care business in Europe with the acquisition of Indas
- We Energies biomass plant begins commercial operation
- Domtar Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
- Domtar Corporation reports preliminary third quarter 2013 financial results