Unilever PLC (ULVR.L)
26 May 2017
Wed, May 3 2017
* Has on 2 May 2017 priced a quadruple-tranche $3.15 billion bond on u.s. Market
* 95.83 percent votes cast in favor of to approve directors' remuneration policy at AGM, 4.17 percent against Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Signed an agreement to acquire Sir Kensington's, a New York-based condiment maker
BRIEF-Unilever cfo says asia improvement helped by easing laundry battle and e-commerce growth in china, return of pricing growth overall
* Unilever cfo says will struggle to get brazil volumes to rise this year, but do expect rise for latin america overall
BRIEF-Unilever cfo says improvement in pricing looks sustainable, as it is a return to stable pricing from more volatility previously
* Unilever cfo says lead time on new product innovations has been shortened
* Interview-Unilever cfo says q1 results helped by business units sticking to "business as usual" during review
* Unilever cfo says will now report two margin measures, excluding restructuring costs, for better comparability
* Interview-Unilever cfo says have spoken to top 50 shareholders ahead of our review
* Combining foods and refreshment into one organisation, unlocking future growth and faster margin progression
* Louise fresco will be retiring from Unilever boards at conclusion of 2017 AGMS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Diageo Disappoints With 3Q Earnings As European Markets Seek Direction
- I Love Brands, I Love Investing in Unilever
- What You Were Buying Last Week: Unilever
- Should Investors Look for a Buying Opportunity at Unilever While the FTSE 100 Tanks?
- Is It Still Safe to Buy Unilever?
- What Do These Ratios Tell Us About Unilever?