News: Unilever NV (UN.N)
7 Mar 2014
LONDON, March 3 - Consumer goods company Unilever is seeking bidders for its Ragu pasta sauce business, Bloomberg said on Monday, citing unnamed sources.
Stronger-than-expected Germany and France nudge up euro zone growth
(Adds Grupo Bimbo, Loral Space, Vapores, Unilever, Marriott, Quest, Cosumar)
- Consumer goods group Unilever is considering whether to sell its Slim-Fast business, Sky News reported on Wednesday, after months of speculation sparked by a similar move from rival Nestle.
Jan 22 - Consumer goods group Unilever is considering whether to sell its Slim-Fast business, Sky News reported on Wednesday, after months of speculation sparked by a similar move from rival Nestle .
Jan 22 - Consumer goods group Unilever is considering whether to sell its Slim-Fast business, Sky News reported on Wednesday.
LONDON, Jan 22 - European shares were expected to open higher on Wednesday, with a rise in U.S. stock futures and a recovery in Asian shares seen prompting investors to cautiously increase their exposure to riskier assets.
Jan 22 - Anglo-Dutch consumer goods maker Unilever could review its investment in Britain should the country leave the European Union, the Guardian newspaper reported the chief executive as saying.
* FTSEurofirst 300 up 0.1 pct, hits highest since May 2008
- IOMA Enters Into a Strategic Alliance With Unilever
- Unilever Faces Some Headwinds In The Short Term
- Unilever: European Alternative For U.S. Peers
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: CRM AAPL NSC AMD UN JNJ (Update 1)
- Unilever NV Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 2 Quality Companies With Good Yields At A Reasonable Price
- Unilever N.V. and Unilever PLC Announced That Each Filed Today, March 7, 2014, Its Annual Report on Form 20-F
- Unilever Covington Plant Partners with Dyersburg State Community College to Support Local Community
- Unilever U.S. in Agreement with WPP for Shopper Marketing Customized Solution Business
- Unilever Recognized as Best Place to Work by Human Rights Campaign
- Unilever Partners with Feeding America to Help Fight Hunger
- Early Morning Technical Insight:Newell Rubbermaid, Callaway Golf, Unilever, and Ecolab
- New Campaigns, Leadership Appointments, Cost Savings Initiatives, and Statutory Audit Contracts - Research Report on Procter & Gamble, Herbalife, Kimberly-Clark, Avon and Unilever
- AXE® Returns to the Super Bowl in 2014 as an Advertiser
- Partnerships, Appointments, and Dividend Increases - Research Report on P&G, Kimberly-Clark, Ecolab, Unilever, and Coty
- Market Breakfast Technicals: Unilever, Newell Rubbermaid, Ecolab, and Callaway Golf